Shaking ground ?

Agree with these ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Yes i understand but that's why i suggested multiple possibility's to charge.

That Powerup-powerup: (call it whatever you want)..when close it would be just like krazy killa said..shaking ground, air.. would need a little skill to swoop correctly at the enemy.. [ only once in 30 sec or 60 sec ] extremely rapidly ki charge just like the show when characters burst all of their power to reveal true strenght. In ESF just charge with animations.

Normal power-up: would be just like the current powerup/charge.

Aura-powerup: (often seen by saiyans in the show) aura around the player charging very slowly..able to move/fly/walk...with powerfull stages (example: SSJ2,SSJ3) you might see lightning or lightningsparks coming from them ( just like the show ).

I'm confused on what you're getting at. You're saying that when you turn on turbo, or going into a swoop, the aura-powerup will switch off automatically, then when you're done, it'll turn back on?

If it's that, then yah that'll work too, but hold on. You'll have unlimited KI just about, if it does that. I suggest no turboing, or swooping while charging. You have to still be vulnerable to attack while powering up right?
Now what i meant Krazy Killa..

Once the aura-charge is on...and you want to swoop...the aura charge changes into turbo..

(With saiyans for example: yellow-aura charge, gold-aura turbo)

Because when you swoop turbo is actually on...so once you stop after swoop the turbo is still on...

After you want to stop the turbo you'll have press "t" by default again.

Hope you understand now..

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok I understand now, but what prevents them from spamming this? If you use swoop, or turbo, I think you shouldn't be able to charge your KI back up until a preset time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about this.
when you powerup to charge the pl then you cant move but you have protection, all the wind and shaking makes the attack useles.
but you nead to wait 2 min. to powerup your pl again so it's more balanced.
also when someone shoots many kiblast at ones then you can block while moving at him with turbo and blocking doesn't slow you down like the currend bock system.
and when you turn off your torbo, the aura will then slowly disapear.
and in the transformation you have way more dust on the ground and maybe even some effect's on the ground like a hole, just look at the second trans of vegeta.(the one before android 19)

Best answers
i like the original shaking idea and that when you power up it starts shaking, and wen theres an advanced melee, the ground comes up like in the show and the same with struggles. and say you go into the water, air bubbles should come up in the direction you went in. and when you hit the ground with a beam, it should crack.

Best answers
So you guy's mean that the charge should have a delay time?
I kinda like that...what about this idea:

Powerup/Charge types:
aura-charge(1)---current charge(2)----powered-powerup/charge(3)

Normal: able to use charge 1 every 25 sec, able to use charge 2 every 45 sec, able to use charge 3 every 65 sec

SSJ: able to use charge 1 every 10 sec, able to use charge 2 every 25 sec, able to use charge 3 every 45 sec

SSJ2: able to use charge 1 every 5 sec, able to use charge 2 every 15 sec, able to use charge 3 every 25 sec.

SSJ3: able to use charge 1 always, able to use charge 2 every 10 sec, able to use charge every 15 sec.

Ofcourse the powerfull you are the longer you need to recharge your ki..

Hope you guy's like this suggestion.

Best answers
i like this idea but it is to simple to get energy, people could abuse it by using it to get a higher energy level, it isn't full proof and quite francly STUPID. i like annoying people by repeating myself and going offtopic (offtopic) but, i think it would be kwl, but if you are so c**p at this game you can't transform THEN DON'T PLAY, TRANSFORMING IS EASY IF YOU NOW WHICH PEOPLE TO ATTACK! so i vote, keep it the way it is.

Best answers
soz bout that, that was for a diferent thread, the transformation thread about the new transformation thingy. anway, i like the idea, bubble trail wen you enter the water, shaking ground when you hit it. advanced melee and head on and power struggles, rocks come flying up and pillars of rock come from the ground like in the series. i would love if that happened but i doubt all of those things would happen, only some of them, the pillars of rock would be too hard too add.

Best answers
He Kakorot pay attention my friend...double posting is actually not allow
This is an CHARGE suggestion not an POWERUP (TO RAISE PL) suggestion.

Just a mere powerup to charge ki would be cool when transforming ofcourse but the shaking thing should also work for strong characters who are regaining their energy rapidly..

Best answers
New charicters that would be cool like for page 2 you can choose

*******************Goten************************
Trunks
Dabaura
Yamcha

or somthing like that but it would be cool... its not like you cant do it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to post things that are somehow related to the subject. Open a new thread if you want but new characters have been suggested many times. Search for them.
On-topic: Maybe make the radius change by your PL related to the server's average.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's what's been suggested a dozen times by people adding to this suggestion. ;) But yah the radius of the ground shaking, and amount of debris appearing, should be related to your powerlevel by the average pl on the server.

Best answers
You guys think that these 2 things will be added to ESF 1.3 or later ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom