Shake It!

Best answers
I think that the game should feature screen shaking in various occasions just like in the show.
For example:
1- When a player gets hit really hard by another player (say left button melee) the screen should shake followed by a stream of blood :D
I am an flash animator and trust me that screen shaking is a fundamental effect to express power. It is also a typical characteristic of anime.
2. Shaking should be relative to weak, medium, and powerful hits. Say when somebody gets hit by a medium blow, the screen would just slightly shift. When hit by a hard blow, the screen would shift harder.
3. When thrown against a wall the screen should shake in relation to how hard youve been thrown.
4. When reaching a very high transformation SSJ2 or SSJ3, the screen should have its typical DBZ "up and down shake" just like when Cell powered up against SSJ2 gohan in the show.

Some people may consider this insignificant but I wouldnt take my time typing this if I didnt consider it to be a fundamental part of the game. It just gives ESF more of a DBZ feel.
I wish I could post a quick little flash animation I made to show how it looks but I dont know anything bout hosting or HTML and stuff.. :p

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This could be interesting addition. Though I'd recommend the shaking have a splash radius. For instance, if someones nearby when another player gets thrown into a wall really hard, that player's screen as well as the nearby player's screen should shake. And the farther out you are, the less the screen shakes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some shaking would be good, but having the screen shake ALL the time would be annoying. Shaking should really only be in when you start transing. I don't want it to shake everytime I get hit with melee.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes this is a cool sugestion but.... like Kidboy said it will be annoying but if you have a really huge powerlevel you can do that thing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But isn't this implemented already in certain situasions, like when you get hit by a beam, doesn't it shake? anyways, it isn't too bad, maybe for a few melee hits the team can make it shakable.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would get a headache if the screen was constantly shaking lol. And that effect might mess up alot of players. Maybe a slight shake or something every once in a while.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
donnierisk said:
But isn't this implemented already in certain situasions, like when you get hit by a beam, doesn't it shake? anyways, it isn't too bad, maybe for a few melee hits the team can make it shakable.
Yah, but it's only for very large beams, and energy balls. It's not implemented anywhere else.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Caugh* PCJoes FX script *Caugh*

Thats right kids youll be able to do your own efects ^^

But yea would be OK if it wasnt to strong. If it was to strong that would just be in the way of gameplay ^^

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Grega said:
*Caugh* PCJoes FX script *Caugh*

Thats right kids youll be able to do your own efects ^^

But yea would be OK if it wasnt to strong. If it was to strong that would just be in the way of gameplay ^^
Lol I kinda forgot about that. :p

In my opinion, constant shaking would be bad as well, but as usual, make it an option to disable. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom