Shadow Wallpaper

Best answers
ah its pretty cool the texts is kinda wacky but its better then just simple plan text right and the fire on the hand looks kool that a Ps plugin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That bg, what's that bg? Anyways.... I think the pic looks a little odd quality wise, pretty nice though, gj.

Best answers
I really dislike the text, that fire needs a little smoothing out and that pic isnt the best quality.... then again, it isnt bad for some reason. maybe its cause youre good :] just fix those little things up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the backround in it, too simple and plain. You should make one like in your sigs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the simple background but i hate what you did with the text and his hand...those are horrible

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh man, that text is whacked..... the whole idea of a wallpaper is so that it is visually appealling without distracting you.... that font is just to damn crazy for a wp

Best answers
I like the text, it's all crazy. And over all pretty cool wallpaper, even more so since you just threw it together.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ah its pretty cool the texts is kinda wacky but its better then just simple plan text right and the fire on the hand looks kool that a Ps plugin?
It is a PS brush.

That bg, what's that bg? Anyways.... I think the pic looks a little odd quality wise, pretty nice though, gj.
The background really isn't anything special, I just wanted something that looked a little like ashfault but not o_O. The pic, well it was the only one I could find.

that fire needs a little smoothing out
i made it with a ripply effect cuz it looks really crappy normally.

oh man, that text is whacked.....
Well, yea it is whacked, I wont deny it, but the reason I did it was to give a more chaotic effect to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom