Shadow Hearts from the New World thread.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright I know the game has not come out yet and ships tomorrow which means it should be in stores on wednesday but I'm curious to who has played the previous shadow heart games and is going to give this one a go since Yuri is pretty much gone from the series now. If you played a japanese version of the game please do not spoil anything big.

Personally I'm quite curious how this game is going to go if its going to be dark like the previous games or have a new vibe to it. Yuri was a great character which everybody who played the previous games was attached too right away and I hope they sort of did the samething to this new character Johnny from what I read about the background on him seems interesting but I'm still in doubt about it.

So who is going to pick a copy of this game up if so why and if not why I'm curious to know.

Also when I go to pick up my copy when its released I'm defianetly pre-ordering a copy of Kingdom Hearts II which comes out the 28th of this month aswell and that should be all the games I'm picking up this month probably.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own both SH and SH:C, but I have yet to beat the first. I just lost interest mid-way through. I'm going to have to play through quickly to get ready for the new one.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game has one of the best characters I've ever seen in a game. It has a big huge TALKING DRUNK female CAT!! All she does during battle is drink drink and drinks some more well fighting haha. So far I've gone 5 hours into it and only a few things connect from the previous games but not very much though. Basically some of the characters from the previous game make a cameo and thats it. I won't ruin anything for those who have not played it but I just needed to point out MOA the DRUNK TALKING CAT!! haha I love it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom