sexy

Kyo

Best answers
i made the kenshin one for me and the hybrid one for my friend tell me what u think?

*Image removed, due to strong language*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, they're ok. A little bit solid, and you could blend it more. But overall I guess they look nice. 7/10 for both.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the "Hybrid" one- The picture doesn't suit the rest of the sig. Also it says "Don't **** with me" and yet the picture of w/e it is looks sad. :(

Other one looks fine. My sig is better.

Best answers
You might want to change "Don't **** with me" for "Don't mess with me" or something of sort. And that sentence makes no sense with that picture, it would suit better the girl with the guns, that furry thing looks too inocent. The sigs look Ok.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
.. Yeah..

That first sig, whether your intent or not - does manage to circumvent the swear filter we've got in place. If possible could you either clean it up - 'Don't mess with me' does have a nice ring to it - or remove it having gotten criticism for it.

Sorry, but rules be rules.. :D

As for the sigs.. I actually likes the solid look. I know blending is the fashion but there's something to be said for hard pictures. My favourite has to be the bottom one, the small patches of blue on the woman work really well with the background.

My untutored oppinion.. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not feeling how the border interacts with the image, I recommend less dense borders, or placing the images on top.

I do like your wave of skyward improvements though, honestly keep 'em coming.

Kyo

Best answers
do u guys no were i can gets some sparkle brushes for Photoshop 7.0???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom