Seto Kaiba

Best answers
Updates later (redoing do to comp trouble)

Best answers
proportions look very good. Can't wait to see more.

edit: actually now that i look at it again, the legs could use a bit of fattening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want, i got some hands im letting everyone use, go to esf-world and find my krillin, you can use those hands, im lettin peeps use em. GJ btw ^_^

Best answers
Thanks Raiko I hate modeling hands eheh ;D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey good s h i t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
off topic- gangsta229 there is a filter system for a reason. please do not abuse it. i dislike it when people swear (yeah i admit i do too but i am trying hard to stop) thanks.

ontopic-honesly i dont know what it is. but i have to say it looks good. but about the legs. they dont look human. like if you look at them they are curved. not straight. I dont know if they are supposed to be like that or not. other than that i dont know. that cape/jacket looks cool.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GANGSTA229 said:
hey good s h i t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fire Phoenix said:
off topic- gangsta229 there is a filter system for a reason. please do not abuse it. i dislike it when people swear (yeah i admit i do too but i am trying hard to stop) thanks.

fresh :warning: warnings :warning: for both of you,

gangsta, for evading the swear filter, (coupled up with that spam post afterwards,)

phoenix, rouge moderation, the moderators are here for a reason too,

Best answers
man you modifiers give to much warnings only 2 warnings and you out of the forum

i got a warning for saying to some one that started useing the f word to take a prozak and i got a warning gez

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you just earned yourself another one, :warning: warning :warning: for offtopic spam, if you have a problem with the forum staff use the private messaging system to sort it out,

post about his model or dont post, it makes both of our stays here more enjoyable,

Best answers
You made his cape a bit worng, Kaiba's cape didn't had wierd spikes. but except that, nice seto kaiba.
anyway, for who you gonna release it? some unkown yogiho game/mod?

Best answers
nice one dakd! great model as always :D
sort the cpae, it dosnt look right >_< kaibas cape wase wavy (had lots of folds in) i no you might not want then modeled in but it would make the cape better :D
the arms look good the in proportion :D
but the head, the head is to small imo, i mean look at the neck, the neck is fat but the head is small :O
scale the head and it will be fine :D
i would love to skin it if you would let meh :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ciborg brolly...its moderators.... =P

anyway...i dont know for sure but he loks kinda small to me, maybe u should make his legs a bit longer

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair must be better, it must be seperate.
btw, are you gonna skin it becours i can see more with a skin

Best answers
Relax nuttzy , your overstressin . And you guys should learn when its enought , geh >_> .

Can you render that model with another program ? I can't crit it when I see crappy milkshape 3d renders >_< .

Best answers
just got a new comp today :laff: BUT my stupid moron hard drive had to be reformatted ;( so I have to kinda start over but now i have crits to improve on my second model hehe :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom