Servers- Are they good? or bad?

IMA WHALE URGLEURGLEURGLE
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ive been recently been playing esf latly and i live in the Usa West Coast. So i decided, lets find out what servers are really good to play on. so i decided to write you all a report on what servers rocked (Experience wize) and pings and all sorts of data.

There are not to many servers with esf 1.2.3 but the ones that do have people 90% of them i would reccomend.

The First server on my list that shows up with the most people is

-]Z|R[- Clan :: Club Karma [US.West] GRank: 7/10

Hmm so far so good lots of people 8/10
So i enter the server. Most people are friendly, very good gameing experience untill the end. it seems that they like to constanly Trans kill , but dont worry u can do the same o_O. Just dont untrans and fight.

Overall this server was Great ping though average around 60-90 with me.

That was a ok experience that i got banned though ;/ (Unbanned Due to a mean admin)

~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE HERE!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
This server was just having a admin with abusive powers. ive changed the rank now that i know that.

Ok the second server i choose to go to was called
[Www.TuFe.Cn]Earth Special Forces Server Grank: 8/10

This server was always full with nice and polite members. None would abuse the same power over and over. Only problem was that some of the people didnt speak clear english.

The pings in the server were a little to hihg for my tastes 130 to 220 were my pings. But if you were on the west coast i would bleave they would be a lot better, I liked this server and it gave me a challenge.

Ok heres a set of servers which i thought were good
Hl2Files.com Server #1 (DtDservers.com) By 4u-servers
Hl2Files.com Server #2 (DtDservers.com) By 4u-servers Both Grank: 8/10

These servers are full of skilled members who know what there doing but like to chat a lot, Very fun to play with because they are really active when there online. Only downside to these servers are that usually there are no admins online to controll some situatations that may incur on some maps and or fights.

The pings were decent for me 110 - 140 so I would think that someone else like youreselfs out there might be somewhere near that if you live in the usa!!

And the last server i want to talk about is
Esf West Coast 2 Bots [Partycat.Us] Grank: 6/10

This server has by far the best ping ive seen on esf due to its location. i was averaging out about 30-50 ping. The only problem with this server is that the max amout of people i saw in this server was only 3. Everything else was really nice when i was on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So overall i would reccomend these servers by order to best to non best. But being on this list means i would still try to play on them

Esf West Coast 2 Bots [Partycat.Us] Grank: 6/10
[Www.TuFe.Cn]Earth Special Forces Server Grank: 8/10
Hl2Files.com Server #1 (DtDservers.com) By 4u-servers
Hl2Files.com Server #2 (DtDservers.com) By 4u-servers Both Grank: 8/10
-]Z|R[- Clan :: Club Karma [US.West] GRank: 8/10

So over all those servers i just listed above was my gaming experience these past few days. I just felt it nessacary to see what the community thinks about what i posted. If i posted this in the wrong section i looked all over to where i could post this. though if it is in a bad spot just move it :laff:

Please post if you think the same way or not. i want to see youre feedback :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Seriously i wouldn't trust someone to tell me how good or bad is a server. i would try myself and compare..
in usa there are only few servers..but in eu there are quite many so i don't got problem with popularity or something. the only problem i got is ping.. which the lower is mazes or some akatsuki clubs..

Best answers
............................... How can you rank servers through your ways zomg. Its just a place where you can play ESF, you guys take things a bit to seriously >_<

<3

-GuZzie

Best answers
............................... How can you rank servers through your ways zomg. Its just a place where you can play ESF, you guys take things a bit to seriously >_<

<3

-GuZzie

He was trying to be helpfull to others, unlike you.

As for which servers I prefer, Huzzah for Ptgn!, the only Australian 1.23 server!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously i wouldn't trust someone to tell me how good or bad is a server. i would try myself and compare..
I agree. It's my personal belief that you can never be sure until you try it for yourself. No matter how trusted the source, it can still blow up in your face.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The HL2Files server has tons of admins, just it seems they are barely online. I guess I should add new admins again.

IMA WHALE URGLEURGLEURGLE
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol at you. dude its been a while skyrider its me neeso :)

Btw this was just my sugestions :) i asked for feed back aswell. i was probably gonan add on to this list

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, the fact that people transkill is a community problem, not a problem with the server so much. The skill of the players on a given server also has nothing to do with the server really, most people play on any server that gets them a good ping.

To be honest, it's pointless to rate servers since the quality differs from where you live. You don't really know if the server is on a horrible connection or you just live far away from it. For example, I personally get 9 ping on the -]Z|R[- East server so that'd be a ten out of ten for me, but it didn't even make your list due to where you live.

Btw, who abused admin in the ZR server / how'd they abuse it?

edit: This site ranks servers, but the ranks seem to be off atm.. It's also not showing every server right now, I dunno why :eek:. The ranks were working and every server was on there a few days ago

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The HL2Files server has tons of admins, just it seems they are barely online. I guess I should add new admins again.
>.>
4 months now i'm waiting on the list -.-.
Looks like its time.. don't you think ? :cool:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea sub, it doesn't seems to be working properly, not even my servers are on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom