server

Best answers
Do yall have a ESF server ready to play in? The dbz character. let me know thx.

Best answers
Recoily said:
Do yall have a ESF server ready to play in? The dbz character. let me know thx.
Theres a bunch of ESF servers ready to play in. You can even make your own and other people can join it. Do you have ESF installed?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are esf servers up, play in a server that is in your region or close to it. Here you can find a link showing all the online esf servers.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
There are esf servers up, play in a server that is in your region or close to it. Here you can find a link showing all the online esf servers.
A handy little tool except..this is just a random one but Earth's Special Forces Server *took out the IP adress cause idk why i just did* esf 1.6 esf_cell_games 7/8 00:06 the version they are using is 1.6 which is a bad version I reccomend that you dont use the version of ESF called 1.6 its bad horrifying it will make you scream it's really really scary it makes me wet my pants and cry. :cry: I hear it coming now ahhh its coming for me!!!one!!!11111ONE!1 o_o

Best answers
is there any server on the east coast because I'm laggin in the server. Let me know.

Best answers
When I tried to click on the server, here is what it said? "
Let me know.

Best answers
off topic: shouldnt this be in esf servers section?

on topic: try unstalling all of half-life and esf and reinstalling half-life make sure u have the patch need for esf to run on half life think its something 1.0.0.1 and install esf 1.2 the patch it all the way up 2 1.2.3 or something like that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recoliy, you can find a answer to your problem in the various stickies in the help section &/or newbie central.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you had bothered looking you would have come across this helpful sticky. I went out of the way and quoted what you were looking for.

2. If it says something like "Your client.dll differs from the server" it means that you have a different version of ESF then the server. Chances are you have 1.2.1 or 1.2 or 1.2.2 and they have 1.2.3. Or maybe you have 1.2.3 and they have 1.1 or 1.2.1 etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recoily, please try not to double, or tripple post for that matter. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom