server problem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand why, when i make a server, ill be on it for an hour, an noone has joined my server, its like my server is invisible or something,ever since ive had esf ive had problems with my own server, i dont know how to make it so my server is avalible to everyone, like, ill make a server with no password block so other people can join and play with me, and now since i downloaded the evm mod , i dont now how to make my own server regular esf or evm, there isnt a setting that says esf or evm sever? it just has the basic settings, but noone can join my server, i dont know how to make a proper server so that when people look for servers my server shows up like everyone elses does, so i need some help

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There is always a search function for these things. I wonder why people don't search first before they actually going to try things. If you already used search, then please do ignore what i've said above.

Anyway, there are loads of people having problems creating a server. Mainly that's because they don't have their ports opened that Half-Life requires to be able for people to join.

Here are a few threads with some answers that might help you:
-HLDS Linux Install
-Can't join my server?
-Creating Servers
-which port
-Hosting a server???
-server problem
-Need Help with Server.
-Required Ports
-ESF Ports HELP HELP HELP !!!

Incredible what you can find with a simple search function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom