Server error

Best answers
Hi, Im a big esf player and when i got into a clan i decided to start a second server for the clan well when i download the dedicated server version 1.2.1 (friend told me to download it) i got into where it asked where i wanted to put the file and like always the computer is always knows where it should be so i clicked next and this error came up. ERROR "ESF could not be found on selected destination. Please choose again" well i decided maybe i should put it in the esf could so i did and it said the same thing and i did alot of things so if anyone can help me that be great.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.1 is old. The current version is 1.2.2.3 (still though , theres no change to the client dll in 1.2.3 , so u caould install 1.2.2 and just go ahead and play if you wanted , but then you got skybox glitches on the gero maps).

Best answers
Yea but can you answere Why i cant install the version 1.2.1 at all

Best answers
Ok here is a update on this post. My clan leader and I been trying to get a second server up and well like my first post the frist time i tried to download it which by the way the version 1.2.1 is the only dedicated server patch or download that u can download from the esforces.com website but anyways when the version 1.2.1 didnt want to work i decided to go and download version 1.2 and it worked so i grabbed version 1.2.1 and downloaded and it worked. i started up the server and when i tried to join it, it said my .dll differes from the server.

My leader said its because the version 1.2.1 doesnt update the .dll and stuff. But he also said that version 1.2.1 works with 1.2.2.3 because i guess thats waht hes useing.

Anyways so if thats the problem I guess i need to get the .dll for the server also i gave him my server status hoping he might be able to find somthing wrong but all he said was my ping isnt suspot to be like waht it is. He says its a lan ip but if i had click internet shouldnt it be set as a internet ip.

anyways here is the server status so take a look and give some ideas on where i can get a dll or w/e

hostname: ~Lord~ Sever 2
version : 47/1.1.2.0/2.0.0.0 3147 insecure
tcp/ip : 192.168.1.101:27015
map : esf_cell_games at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
players : 0 active (10 max)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-'

Update it from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 then 1.2.3

Best answers
Dont worry about it now. i was able to get a client .dll from a friend who has a server so now i can join it but all i got to do now is get my router ports open so people can join that shouldnt be too hard right?

Best answers
So can u help me then try to open up my ports because im not that smart

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom