Seriously, can we please abolish the DHS?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can barely believe this. If someone has a pacemaker, an immobilization becomes a death sentence. And don't tell me they're perfect, every piece of electronics malfunction eventually. That shock bracelet will either go off by accident (someone stunning the wrong person) or just some malfunction causing it to go off.

Do they really think parents would let that thing touch their kids? ****ing idiots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thin line between the two is starting to blur a little, Sub. :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is an incident waiting to happen. Honestly, what's wrong with boarding passes? There are air marshals for a reason, this is unnecessary and completely stupid.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't argue that it would show results, but let's say people find a way to bypass this....What point is it "enough"?

It's ****ed up on both sides. One is "Yeah, there is a reality that a couple of ass holes will try to hijack this plane" and the other is "Obey us and you'll be safe".

Now a Robo-Cop for every plane? Pfft, hell yeah. Those air marshals must get tired.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Whoa, I thought this was a joke for a second, that is ridiculous.

Best answers
what do you mean chakra-x it would show results. results for what???? have you ever felt what a taser gun feels like?? For you to say something so stupid what are you 12? its showing that if one of the air line people were crazy they could hurt everyone on the plane. who the **** is scared of people tryinig to hijack a plane its either fight back or die if your scared your a little punk @$$ and have you been to the air port since 9/11?? its obvious you haven't do you know how many times you get checked?? it takes almost two hours to get through if your at a busy air port something that use to take less then 30 mins this is stupid i wouldn't let them put that **** on me

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, relax a bit vahn. Personal attacks aren't needed or welcome here.

:warning: A warning for that, which puts you at two.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean chakra-x it would show results. results for what???? have you ever felt what a taser gun feels like?? For you to say something so stupid what are you 12? its showing that if one of the air line people were crazy they could hurt everyone on the plane. who the **** is scared of people tryinig to hijack a plane its either fight back or die if your scared your a little punk @$$ and have you been to the air port since 9/11?? its obvious you haven't do you know how many times you get checked?? it takes almost two hours to get through if your at a busy air port something that use to take less then 30 mins this is stupid i wouldn't let them put that **** on me

Want to chill for a second?

I have been on the airport since 9/11, actually, and it was a longass process. What am saying is, that if everyone had that bracelet on and susceptible to disorientation, that'd make it rather difficult for someone to hijack a plane. Not even hijacking. If someone became a significant disturbance on a plane, or tried to take someone hostage while the plane's on the runway.

I never said it was good idea. I just recognized it for it's capability of working. And the idea of a pilot tazing random people on a plane is highly unlikely.

who the **** is scared of people tryinig to hijack a plane its either fight back or die
Well the people on flight 93 supposedly fought back and still died. Just to let you know.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate how they use 9/11 to justify everything they do, especially things that would normally be questionable and objected against.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope they do it, just to see if terrorists hack into it and shock a whole plane load of passengers.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the goal here is to keep Americans in and everyone else out. It's easier to drop kick our minds when we're not being influenced by "outsiders".

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lols

It's like being being a prisoner at your home, but in a plane! How exciting :D

I hope they do this with busses and maybe cars too. Infact, I hope this becomes a permanent thing where you have to wear the braclet all the time :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should just implant it in chip form in our minds at birth.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
=O what a nice reaction, hope other people react the same way to it..

Dont let the smallest trace of the possibilty manifest..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom