Serious Sam 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is great. So good that I actually bought a copy for a friend so we could coop. It looks pretty good, too. Very vibrant colors and maps.

It plays amazing, too. Everything max with 4x AA, at least 45 fps with usual being 60+. Great game, loads of fun.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, how wierd. I could have sworn I played Serious Sam 2 like a year ago. I'm fairly certain it wasn't the original Serious Sam. Definately was fun, whatever I played. I'd pick it up if I had the power to run it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks damn slick. Too bad I can't run it.

I never had the oppertunity to play Serious Sam 1. I heard it's basically a one-man-army style game where you just blast everything that moves with whatever weapons you have.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure almost anyone has the power to run this game. Very easy going on requirements.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
That looks damn slick. Too bad I can't run it.

I never had the oppertunity to play Serious Sam 1. I heard it's basically a one-man-army style game where you just blast everything that moves with whatever weapons you have.
Yeah that's what serious sam was. I never played 2. If it's anything like serious sam 1, i won't buy it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhhhh =O it sure looks great!!!!
I played Serious Sam 1 and "2" (Second encounter) and i LOVED em both, just plain fun, killing everything that moves haha ^_^

This new game looks amazing... =o once i get my pc improved ill get it for sure!!

hey Smith, what are your specs? =o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AMD 64 2800+ @ 263HTT x 8 = 2104GHz (From 1.8GHz)
1024MB DDR SDRAM @ 210.4MHz (420.8MHz) on a 166/200 divider
80 Gigabyte 7200RPM 8MB Cache Western Digital HDD
40 Gigabyte 5400RPM 2MB Cache Western Digital HDD
ASUS 'K8N' nForce 3 Motherboard
AGP 4x/8x BFG GeForce 6800 128MB DDR OC 16/6 modded to be detected and drivers installed as 6800GT

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Serious Sam is all about being utterly ridiculous and destroying overwhelmingly gigantic armies of absurdity. I played the first one coop a couple of times for about 10-12 hours straight each time, and laughed my ass off the entire time. It's not a game I could stand doing by myself, but coop I could play it for days on end. No other game quite reproduces the massive hordes of enemies that Serious Sam can throw at you, or the ginormous bosses.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
AMD 64 2800+ @ 263HTT x 8 = 2104GHz (From 1.8GHz)
1024MB DDR SDRAM @ 210.4MHz (420.8MHz) on a 166/200 divider
80 Gigabyte 7200RPM 8MB Cache Western Digital HDD
40 Gigabyte 5400RPM 2MB Cache Western Digital HDD
ASUS 'K8N' nForce 3 Motherboard
AGP 4x/8x BFG GeForce 6800 128MB DDR OC 16/6 modded to be detected and drivers installed as 6800GT
I belive instead of drivers, you mean flashed BIOS ?.

I played Serious Sam once and I was just a stupid n00b at the time, though When I watched my mate played it I thought to myself "dam that's a good game". I will play it this time around.

Best answers
playing serious sam games by yourself blows according to me but playing it with a friend in co-op can be awesome.

remeber playing serious sam 1 with a friend split screen on one keybord and no mouse and still laughing through the entire game (we did finish it;P)

Best answers
"Uahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yourself... *more Uahhhs* Oh ****."

My god, I loved that game so much. I never had fun playing it as it got redudant after awhile. This looks promising anyway. God...
*Reminises*

Weeee I got a mini-gun. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*stops*

Oh yeah, can't wait to play it >:F

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I belive instead of drivers, you mean flashed BIOS ?.

I played Serious Sam once and I was just a stupid n00b at the time, though When I watched my mate played it I thought to myself "dam that's a good game". I will play it this time around.
No. I haven't flashed the BIOS. I used a trick with Rivatuner so it's detected and installed in the drivers as a 6800GT.

Best answers
Serious Sam 2 not as good as the old one. The old ones were a blast. The last level on the first Serious Sam was a friggin army of monsters at once. It was awesome. As for this one, I lag like hell online. My video card is turning into crap as technology grows. I have a Nvidia Geforce 5200 FX and I have to run everything low to run serious sam 2. Oh, cant play FEAR either but thats for another time. Anyways, this game is alright but I'd prefer the old ones. More monsters! And Smith, christ, 500 dollars for the video card? I need to get a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom