Seraching for best modelers

Best answers
:( any one recegnize this person? well, any ways, i want a trunks model of this person, it's ok to post it to other people.
:(

Best answers
look, first, i dont have the program and secom i am not a modeler

Best answers
Well looks like the task is mine

M8 you cant just say "i want that model as soon as possible" that sounds more like a Demand than a request and we have a thing called Request Thread you know its above between the stickys " to lazy to get the adress ;)"

Best answers
u gotta be kidding. I hope thats a joke. ROFL who the hell is gonna make that model for u with a request like that. bleh anyway as they said u need to post in request thread. and i doubt anyone will make that for u.

Best answers
don't mean to sound rude, but dude your rude. We're not your slaves, and we definenetly won't make that guy for you because you demand it, and if you don't have the programs nor know how to model, you should try to learn how. I'm sure you want it, but models take some time to make and people wont dedicate their lives to do something for you.

Best answers
"Searching for best modelers" - Why the **** are you searching here then? Go look in places like Polycount, CGChat and CGTalk if you're looking for the "best modellers". But you're not, are you? You're just demanding a model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom