Sephiroth

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

crits and comments welcome:)

ill probably be doing an uber high poly-CG movie standard version too. but for now ill refine my skills like this :)

edit: oh and the hair is a sepperate model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice..............

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha you the man!!!

currently working on his eyes, so dont paty too much attention to the rest of his face, i am seriously considdering cel shading this model :) do u think that would look ok?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
nice..............
Neoboy, that was spam, from now on constructive criticism only, one word comments with a bunch of periods to go over the 10 character minimum is against forum rules, don't do it anymore.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Neoboy, that was spam, from now on constructive criticism only, one word comments with a bunch of periods to go over the 10 character minimum is against forum rules, don't do it anymore.
Whew that 1 person who prob is in his period :p

nice model there but indeed the eyes are like....weird!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude lay of Optimus hes a mod and he is just doing his job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
dude lay of Optimus hes a mod and he is just doing his job

that will probably get you warned for spam (off topic..)

ok i have an update i really need a good skinner who can teach me to texture...cos mine sucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks.. bad.. sorry man, but dont model eyes on if you model em like boxes. And the eyes are pathetic. its bevel and imboss with a black line. get a skinner. The nose is way to long, head is way to thin, and learn to look at some tuts, cause sorry to say, but its.. bad.

3/10 for trying.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair isn't bad, and then crackerjacks comments to. But geeze, thos eyes gotta go. Sephiroth didn't have wide staring eyes. He was always looking with them kinda half closed and evil.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

his nose isnt too long, yes his eyes suck, im still learning so... yeah, its kinda hard to capture the right feel...if i go for realistic eyes, then i have to redo the whole face, and make it so it could never be used in a game. and it wouldnt even look like him anymore...just like square enix did with there movie, they made sephiroth look like an elf!!

im still getting the hang of it so bear with me, im determined that ull like it in the end :)

oh and cracker jack, would you like to tell me how you would do the eyes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Atleast cut more vertexes into the eyes and make it rounder. You know, make it look like an actual eye..

And get a better ref, that ref suxs, it makes seph look like hes 12.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a whooole load of refs, i even have the origional model from the game. ive re-done the eye as a socetwith a sphere behind it, i dunno if it will look like him or not...im hoping tho

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
great model...im liking what i see :p
and im seeing some great thingy's i can do with the skin ;)

good job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cloud is being re-done, if you check back in 15 minutes ill have an update, hopefully everyone will like it :)

UPDATE!

i decided to use the way i make eyes, since i cant do it any other way right now, ive moved them and re-shaped them to look a little more sly. also, thanks to Super Veggeto for the hair, hes the man :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
o...m...g...
dude... when i spotted the thread i WAS gonna say "ive seen another being made on another forum" but dude, stuff that! yours is ACE! nice work! wow, erm, keep it up! carry on! WORK DAMMIT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks better now but pull his chin abit more down...So it doesn't look more round...But anyway did he help you with the hair or did he model it??? and it's looking nice and give it a more evil feeling...so it gives it a nice touch.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he did the hair texture the model is all mine, but still big props for the texture :D

UPDATE:

ooookkkkk ive made the torso, you cant see much detail on the jacket, but trust me, its there... dont worry about the neck not joined to the body properly, its still early days, and it will be sorted.sorry for the crappy texture

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom