Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This Haka pisses me off. The hair was done after a pic in Milkshape. The hair skin..... it's his hair and looks like this. The masamune.... again done after a pic. Accusing of ripping... GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD AND LEARN READING / TRAIN YOUR EYES TO COMPARE THE MODELS!!!
[And yes, without Masamune he would look much more like the real Sephi, doing hand punches or kicks *sarcasm is your dead*]
Slow, lagging... you were warned it was high-poly.

Masamune jaggy, bent... EHM? It is not jaggy and it IS bent in FF.

You = Sephi freak.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO LMAO LMAO

[Sorry for being harsh, this is just my opinion]

Best answers
Back on topic, I know you had plans to release his 2nd form without the shirt. Are you still gonna do that?

Best answers
yea i will release it as soon as i get him compiled for goku>_< (dam i hate assigning bones(i dont even have to assign them i could do anims to replace the goku ones but i suck at animatin lol)
so yea if i can get him compiled for goku i will put a link up^_^
laterz

Best answers
Uh... Huh.

First of all, I never said he didnt have hair at the front of his head. You put two thick chunky shortened stumps on him! As to the masamune being black, I think you misread what I meant to say. I meant to say that the blade was black, which is what it looks like in HLMV and in-game.
I think I would know what Sephiroth looks like because I have beaten him 49times. I have 3 memory cards with saves. All racking up a total of 400hours on FF7. Now.... I didnt edit your model, well not yet :]

I have a pic of Seph from the front. http://members.lycos.co.uk/kamehaka/sephirothpic.jpg Warning: 2048x1468 image. 190KB

Best answers
ok dokie to be honist I DONT CARE HOW MANY DAM SAVED GAMES U HAVE YOU DWEEB KEEP IT ON TOPIC OR AM ASKING FOR THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED!
and Kame-Haka dont post in this thread again thx
o yea the hair is exactly like sephiroth's because it was built over a pic (to my nolage any way) the masamune is the same its built over a exact pic from the game

Best answers
Sephiroth's hair has always been 2 strands at the front.
If you go ingame and look close at the model, its fine.

As for the masamune, perhaps you need a new moniter or something? o_O dont look black to me.
And you will not be releasing an edit of this, not ever :]

Crits are good for improving the model, but make them useful crits please.

Best answers
I see, can I just say -

1. The hair looks like ONE clump.
2. His sword seems waaaaay to big =/
3. I adjusted my monitor to 32bit and it looks fine now, masamune is normal.

Anyway - I guess I could edit it for myself (I may show pics :] )

Best answers
The link dont work :(
AND do not crit some1 negatively unless u can do better,
and the hair is fine to me u make strands of hair with polygons, those would have to be really really REAAALY thin triangular things
+ the sword is a lil bit big, but great JOB with the Seph model i already have bigBoss's AkA Shijing Cloud and now for Seph but .........

Best answers
kame-haka - quit your damn moaning for god sakes. You have ruined this thread.

His sword is fine, his hair is how it is in ff7.
If you edit , make sure its only for yourself

Anyway, try this link : http://www.geocities.com/spencerdark/SephirothPack.zip
(right click then link, save as)

I told Nathan to fix the link , but he just buggered it up again

Thanks to all those who appreciate this pack

Best answers
@Haka: Be surprised, but the pic I used for the sword's lenght was the pic you gave a link to. I found it on a FF VII site, scaled everything right and enlenghtend the sword. It is as big as it is

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough crap. Knyght the MODELING SECTION is for CRITIQUING. If you don't want to be negatively critiqued just don't post anything here. Nathan do NOT FLAME OTHERS. There is nothing wrong with Haku CRITIQUING the MODEL in the MODELING SECTION. If you can't take it, tough.

This thread is officially closed without mercy. If you want to open it up again make a new one I'll start frying people who take this off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom