Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey that's awesome man! Sephiroth is my favorite Character from FF7. I always like the bad dudes (Seifer from FF8, Magus from Chrono Trigger, Boba Fett from Star Wars, Vegeta). But I thought Sephiroth's sword was called Marasume, not Masamune. Masamune is Frog's sword in Chrono Trigger. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Best answers
murusame was the replica of the sword. u buy the murasame in wutai. masamune was the original sword which sephiroth uses

Best answers
link is back up and working :p
sorry about that peoples, my net was doown

Best answers
how many square rpgs use the masamune!!! final fantasy, chrono trigger, chrono cross? am i missing any?

Best answers
every final fantasy and usually most square games have several similarities including a use of the swords masamune and murasame, ragnarok in some shape or form, summons with similar names (ramuh, bahamut, shiva have all been in at least several), someone named Cid, and there are more similarities, but thats all i can think of at the moment.

The model looks great, but nuttzy, i dont believe you could ever call scrawny or small. He was never any sort of strongman or anything, but he was very strong and powerful (obviously) and to me, from the pics he looks just fine broadwise. Now that I have a chance to download the model, ill see it completely ingame and see if it looks the same.

Best answers
personally i like solt and peppor from chrono cross! (basicially biggs and wedge, just stupider!):p

Best answers
ermmm yea this thread is about the release of sephiroth lol(not rpg charecters lol) keep on topic plz
am glad all of ya like it (u should really thank sin goku for doing most of this edit :p)
laterz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think some credits are missin there isnt that an edit of the katana i made a while ago?

Best answers
in the readme it has credits referring to ur katana :) but i think there should be some here too

Best answers
well if its in the read me then y should i post them here>_< lol but if ya wont me to here

credits
Nick-D
Sephiroth_renzo
Uslessresponce
sin goku
Mastersurf
Xstortionist
(i think thats it :p)

Best answers
From the pic it looks good. I'm only afraid that this is the hair I made, I don't really liked this creation of mine... Ah, I'll have a more focused view on it when I'm back at home (Damn, why is great stuff always released when I'm on vacation.... ^^ )

Best answers
For one, the models hair skin sucks. It's one giant clump of hair. There is no strands, and there is two giant chunks sticking in front of the head. Any hard core Sephiroth fan like myself can notice these faults. I'll download the model and edit the skin and see what you think off it...
Now to the rest of the model. I think he would be better without his Masamune, becuse its jaggy, bent and doesnt look good. And a Masamune isnt black. With the masamune removed, it would be a lot better, unless you thought about using it (setting hit boxes)... Then you would have to use for trunks! And, I've seen a near exact model for Q3, except only thing different is your masamune and your hair... I smell something.

Ingame - Slow, lagging and barely any sprites work. I'll take goku over this Seph any day.
Sorry to be harsh, but thats my opinion.

Best answers
Masibu said:
in the readme it has credits referring to ur katana :) but i think there should be some here too
:shocked: Tifa doesnt have those breasts! Nice :-L... :shocked:

Tifa = 2nd best in FF7 :tired: mmm tifa, mmm breasts :tired:
Back on topic O_O

Best answers
1) Dont double post
2) "Credits: Nick-D for teh quake 3 model of sephiroth and for his permission for use to edit/use parts from it"
(Read the readme first you f00!)
3) You do not have permission to edit this pack.

anyways...

When and if the transformation gets released there should be some fixes in it hopefully

Best answers
Neo-Sephiroth better look good (I was gonna make 1 but nm)

Best answers
I SAID IN THE READ ME NOT TO EDIT THIS MODEL BUT AGAIN A N00B COMES ALONG ACCUSERS US OF RIPPING AGAIN! EDITS THE MODEL WHEN STATED NOT TO I NTHE READ ME POSTS THAT HE HAS !
(also if u are a so called die hard sephiroth fan u would no that
1, sephiroth did have hair at the front
2, u would no that his masamune was black at the handle >_<
3, i think u dont no wot sephiroth looks like at all

cya later
(if a mod wants to give me a warning thats fine plus! before u do take in mind that he has broke the rules of editing a model without permishion that is stated in the read me)
thx for ya time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom