Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
"EDIT" new link for sephy download

http://www.geocities.com/spencerdark/SephirothPack.zip*

thx to sephiroth_renzo for hosting it :p

so wot ya think of it
(i had some freaking trouble with it anims and stuff (i used to do reallly bad anims and ya no they were installed to the model so i had to run though 152 anims to see wich ones were wrong :()

but any way
if u find any thing wrong with the anims (like fast crappy or anything tell me via pm or in here and i can sort it)

pak contains first trans- no secound form

it is for goku btw

meteor sprites sounds and i think thats all

credits in the read me

laterz

EDIT : o hell i put the wrong crd into the read me dam i put mastersurf and turk

so here is the really credit for the trunks model
-Trunks-
Model: Xstortionist
Skin: Mastasurf
sorry for any misunderstandings guys/girls!

Best answers
its says a error when im downloading

a error comes up when i am downloading it for me says it cant download it for some reason i really want this pack badly.........

Best answers
sorry about that, i needed to reinstall my program, try it now :)
*Edit* those of you who have downloaded already go to C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\ssjgoku and rename the model file in there to ssjgoku

Otherwise Sephiroth will turn into goku lol. The download link has that fixed already.

Best answers
yeah it works now and i tried it but the model makes me lag......i dunno why but it does

Best answers
it proberbly make u lag because it has a poly count of 2257 lol
so yea if ya in a big battle(say your playing with 32 bots 9like ido =P) then yea it will lag with him
but it pwns lol(but thats jmo)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin is good, (and i do realize how useless saying this is) but he is way too broad, he was scrawny in ff7, tis looks like sephy on steroids man

Best answers

heres a little screenshot i took, go test him out =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet.. this models pretty good GJ :laff:

EDIT: But the only thing that bugs me about the pack is the sounds, the pain sounds are nothing? I found that kinda strange.. other than that its good

Best answers
well if u have played ff7 u would no sephy never got hurt so he made no sound :p
9and i can tell ya all now that masamune aint the smallest thing in da world lol)
(thx renzo for posting that pic)
hope your liking the pak

Best answers
No one ever made sounds in FF7 so thats not saying much lol. Anyway GREAT model, downloadin it right now, hats off to you all that helped make this, its very good. I think the seph model nuttzy is lookin for is the old skinny seph with the blocked hands and feet heh.

Best answers
k i will speak to sephiroth renzo and he will get the link back up asap

(any one got any crits on the model (am bored so if ya wont any hting fixing tell me and i will so it^_^)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetto im not looking for a seph model , i just said the sephorroth that was in the game ff7 was scrawny, and this one was way too broad, i doubt anything will come of it since its been released, but just a thing i notices, sephiroth was never buff,

Best answers
didnt u say something in ur other post about the life stream inclded with the spirtes n stuff......kingdom hearts has sounds u could use also....

Best answers
the life stream I.E the little energy things that go into the spriti bomb are green and no i reallly refuse to use koh sounds in the pak

Best answers
why do you refuse to use KH sounds? Just becuz its that idiot from nsync doing them?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like a good reason to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom