Sephiroth Kingodm Heart

Best answers
HE"S SO HARD I CANT BEAT HIM. My best time of lasting in rig with him was 7 seconds!, and that cuz i was flying around. wen i landed he killed me in 1 hit and im lvl 52!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i got an xbox today if that helps :rolleyes:

Best answers
yes that helps a lot with that infromation i will challenge him again........;/ :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as the guy who made the game said "Are you level 100 yet?"

yes he is that freaken hard

Best answers
im too lazy to lvl that much just for 1 person, my firend beat the game on lvl 57, so im not lvling up 48 more lvls to fight sephirtoh who i've already royally owned in the actyual game he belongs in

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that game, menu fighting or is it like an adventure game?

Best answers
adventure and men u type put together, imagine zelda 64 with a little menu on the bottom left hand corner of screen

Best answers
septoroth was easy in the game i killed him without omnislash......figure how i DID that one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
septoroth was easy in the game i killed him without omnislash......figure how i DID that one
Ummmmmmmmm.................you cheated?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he did thaty by playing ff7

were not talking about ff7 were talking about kingdom hearts

Best answers
Well final fantasy VII ownz, and sephiroth ownz too :))))) :yes: :yes: :cool:

Scruffie

S
I don't play those games properly.. I got near the end of FF7 when I realised my characters levels sucked. I started again, and again, until I'm on this current game, in which I got blade beam on the first reactor... Just before the midgar Zolem bit I have all of my character at average of 25 with all limit breaks, minus the finals obviously.

I HAVE NO LIFE!

I've never even heard of Kindom Hearts... what is it?

Best answers
u never heard of kingdom hearts............. have u been living in a hole ur hole life!!!! they play commercial of it on TV like every 5 mins, plus other advertisements of it how could u not have heard about it!?

Scruffie

S
Hmmm... that big huh? Nope, never heard of it.

We don't get many game adds in the UK mind... the odd one on occaision, but na, never heard of Kingdom Hearts.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Its a big game mainly because is a collaboration between Squaresoft and Disney...

Its supposed to be really good, plus it has cameos by the more recent FF characters.

Best answers
heh i know the ultimate strategy to beat sephiroth in FF7.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will rent it when its out, or buy it if i have the cash, its not out yet in the UK thou i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read on to hear Kama's tale of Disney Triumph...

Ok well, I rented Kingdom Hearts, and I must tell you, I am very very impressed with this game. I'm going to lay out everything about it that makes it what it is, amazing.

Now firstly, the graphics in this game, are incredibly perfect and very impressive. The movies, along with just plain normal game play, make a huge step with the Ps2, finally pushing it and using it to it's full potential. When you see a Disney character in game, they are so intricate and detailed that it actually looks like the Disney movie. They are all to perfection, it makes you feel like you are actually talking to the person, this is one of the first things to make me gasp in amazement of what Squaresoft has evolved into.

The animations in this game are very in depth and life like. Nothing, and I mean nothing is left out from the animations. Things as trivial as a zipper on a jacket will flap in the air while you run, chains or bandages hanging from a character will trail behind or dangle from you.

The next thing that amazed me as well, was the talking. The mouth movements while speaking in the better graphic characters were perfectly synchronized with the speaking. And because this game was funded by Disney, the voice acting was incredible and very well done.

And then here is the Disney aspect that I say, forget that Disney is for kids, I grew up with it and i'm betting you did to, so we all know that no matter how cool you want to be, Disney is still fun to watch. So then here it is, the levels, so incredibly detailed and imaginitive, all because they are from the disney movies. This makes the game so perfect. The areas you play in make it feel so entirely like you are living within the Disney realm.

The gameplay factor, now hello, did anyone say, this is pure perfection? Because let me tell you, I was skeptic of how it would be at first, but now, I play it and it is hard to stop. It is a mix between Mega Man Legends, and Final Fantasy.

Then the FF characters, Aerith, Cloud, Yuffie, Squall, Cid, Sephiroth, Moogles, the entire gang. I was dreading this because I didn't want to see how horribly butchered their voices would be. But then after hearing them and finally smacking myself and realize it was Disney, the voices for each character were so accurate and perfect I almost fell out of my chair. The characters were so much better in fully detailed 3-D along with their life-like animations. They bring their attitude from your favourite FF to Kingdom Hearts for you to enjoy.

Then we move onto the story line, locking keyholes and finding your friends (Riku and Kairi) make this quite intresting. Riku, your rival, has seemingly turned to the evil side, he has posession of Kairi, but he had been manipulated. Aside from this, (Spoiler coming up) he is the true Keyblade master. Which means at a part in the game he takes the Keyblade from you. (I'll let you find out what happens after that though) So then it comes to this, you are trying to find your friends, and Donald Duck teamed with Goofy are trying to find King Mickey. Which isn't as bad or ghey as I said it was before. It adds much to the story as you go.

So now your probably tired of reading this so i'll stop here as I could go on and on. Just rent it, and try it. Believe me, it's in my top 5 RPG's of all time.
Anyways, yes, I've gotten to Sephiroth, I can last as long as I want to, but the thing is, no matter what I do, I cannot deal any damage whatsoever to him. He isn't part of the story though so that's one clue you need something.

But the thing that pissed me off, I do the Hades cup, (50 battles for those of you who don't know) get to the 10nth last one, and I have to fight Hades, and he is very easy, except for the fact I can't hurt him either.

Be really nice to get some insight from anyone who knows. Because until then, i'm just gonna enjoy Donald Duck screaming. :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom