Best answers
Sephiroth Almost Complieted!

Thats right here a pic of my fav person in da world :p

i have almost finished him (got to improve the skin and touch up some stuff also am about 40% done with the new anims)

i will up load a better pic tonight when i can be botherd to get round to make a new one..

credits to the really model and skinner of trunks beta1.1

hope u like it..

this will be my first release when my site is finished!

ttfn

Best answers
well i got bored so i just made the new pic here ya go !

sorry for the low quallity pics it the host lol

any feal free to give some crits because on gonna be working on this all day and night lol

Best answers
That looks pretty nice! I cant see it well enough, but from what i've seen you might wanna reskin the chest to make it look more human. I dont really have any good crits for ya :D gj

Best answers
ya i would put really god skin detail in it but ya no it doesnt help when ya got to use the custom paint that comes with ya pc lol :p

Best answers
how can u not no who he is?? he is the cetra chosen to take the planet back from the humans for the ancaints! (dont no if i spelt that right?)

i am going to try and reskin it soon

*update i have just finished his sword aim anim thing.. u no when u fight with him in clouds past well when ya beat the monster and her does his slashing thing with his sword well it that ^_^

i will have some in game pics up later!

Best answers
Hmm, the chest and hair skin really needs a lot off work, the sword looks kinda long, and where will he put it in??

Best answers
yep its the masamune blade only sephiroth can use it.

i have loadsssssssss of ref pics thx any way am using lots of big ones.

i am having trouble sking because am usin paint

Best answers
Ive just started this skinning buissnes so if you have just skinmapped and maybe put on some basic colors i can see what i can do :D

msn and mail : [email protected]
Aim :undonefroggo

Best answers
It looks uh cool, but his hair needs to come down farther in the front with just those two kind of chunks of hair from each side of his face. Yes the sword too needs some fixing because I dont recal it being that thick o_O Also I dont recall his chest being outlined in what looks like a red or brownish color.

Best answers
ya i noticed the sword needs work and iya i need to improve the hair i will upload a new pic later!

ttfn

ps that brown line thing is just to tell me were the straps off his armor went :p also i might remake the sword to make it better

thx for the crits anywayzz

any more??

Best answers
HOW DARE U, U MAKE A BAD MODEL OF SEPHIROTH AND U TRY TO PUT HIM ON ESF U CANT COMPARE FF7 TO DBZ FF7 IS WAY BETER

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom