sephiorot - the mood

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nway i just find it interesting what you guys think about my sig. ;)

rate it please and with comments.

thanks

(lol i never been good at them)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, the idea is nice, but the "dust" or whatever it is supposed to be, looks rather...pixelated? If you would change that into something else, it would be a really nice signature.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that was suppsed to look pixelated cuz of the megicain feeling.
thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I understand, but you should make it look more like...life stream (Don't know if you ever played FFVII or saw the movie Advent Children.)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i played and saw the movie but hmmm i dont know, i may will play around with this idea in the next time, k?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Icky. It doesn't blend together at all. Those scanlines are just killing it too. The only think I can say I'm fond of is the render, ignoring the **** you did with it. Man, I'm starting to feel like a guru. x_X

Alright, the backround looks rather nice, if you saved it as a PSD, it can be improved immensely. Stick with the backround, but, the render manipulation you have used looks, icky, and pixelated. So, remove that. The somewhat, cloudy, blending you have used looks rather nice, so stick with that also. And the text, just delete it. And the placement seems off IMO. Learn some nifty text effects, and put them to good use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom