Sep 11

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just went through my like normal only to find out when I got home that the twin towers had fallen.
wow it was the same thing for me and i come home and there on the tv you see the horrifying images and that made it even worse because even we 15-16 year olds have a right to know what has happned in the world if it is this serious

Best answers
i live in NYC and was in school and could see every thing from my window, i was shock and frusterted and realize that i was just a speck of dust in the universe, i had parents that worked in manhatten, i was worried as hell, i was one of the lucky not to lose someone. i then decided to be a better son to my parents.
I pray for all the people that has lost someone in the disaster of 9/11

God bess america

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats just scary and i don't even live close to that place and it still scared the s*** out of me,
anyway heres somthing a kid at my school wrote simple thanks

I'd like to thank you...
For always being there.

I'd like to beg you...
Never to leave my mind.

I'd like to paint you...
The colors of my thoughts.

I'd like to hold you...
Forever in my arms.

I'd like to simply thank you...
Again

god bless all the brave souls who entered that building and did not exit:cry:

again, i did not write this another student at my school did

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a year before it happened, a prophet said:

...on the 11th of sept. the two towers will fall...

well that prophet was osama bin laden...
looks like his words came true...

this is really true, but who expects this crazy freak saying hes a prophet telling the truth?

well heres a present u u:
<embed src="/portal/uploads/40000/40095_WOT.swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/" HEIGHT="400" WIDTH="550" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high"></embed>

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto

That number was both good and bad in my opinion, it is the number that signals distress, but its a good symbol as well it is the number that symbols our brave firemen and policemen or anyone over in afganastan for that reason. I would not think of it as coincedence or planned out just fate.

i dont believe in fate. dont forget we are in control of our own lives.

Best answers
Originally posted by Judge

i dont believe in fate. dont forget we are in control of our own lives.
yes we do control our lives but fate controls what happens to us ex dieing of old age, you dont chooose when you die your fate does. Though you can change fate ex. suicide

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha! I dun live by fate I control my own life. and dieing is not exactly fate its gonna happen no matter what its for everyone... But ya I may be Canadian and people tihnk we iddn't get effectedm uch well we did I was very sad...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone hear about those lottery numbers? That came up 9 1 1 on wednesday? Say it was fixed, but remember, it is illegal to fix the lottery.

Best answers
yo i lost mad peeps because of those ****ing talibans.... im so sick of hering about it i want to hear about some things that are getting done..... today right next to my school someone had a bomb in there car... so just think how many of those people are out there and blowng **** up..... man, it breaks my heart when that day passes..... and everyone is like who cares i didnt knwo anyone that died in there..... well if you think that way well **** u..... imagine if your mom or dad was in there and how much it sucked.,,,, i was so lucking my dad didnt go to work that day.... and i feel bad that my best friends dads werent as fortuate to miss that wok that day and lost there lives..... a girl in my school lost her dad and mom..... her mom was in tyhe plane that hit the dads building..... im going to stop talking about this because its making me go into tears....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the twin towers..
i was one of the many people who have not seen the twin towers and now i wont ever get to see them all thanks to a son of a ***** that will never be forgotten by america. But i do hope they recontruct the twin towers so i can view them

Best answers
they probably will after we...

1. Catch that rat *******
2. Gag him til his eyes explode
3. Use him as a punching bag until the sand comes out
4. Tear off his leg and beat the rest of his body with it

dont take this kidingly this is what he deserves but we are america and that is not what we do.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please get back onto topic (memorial for 9/11) instead of talking about more killing or fate and such

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto

yes we do control our lives but fate controls what happens to us ex dieing of old age, you dont chooose when you die your fate does. Though you can change fate ex. suicide
its not a question when you die. but how you die. but then again how you die resembles when you die. I dont believe fate is behind our death. it is just a part of life. that occurs when your cells are breaking down. and the body cant continue living in the normal form

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Dev said back on topic.

I hope they build new towers that dwarf the old, I hope we regain the record for "worlds tallest".

Let the memorial for these people be the largest ever, a slap to the face of radical islam. And their belief that a false god and a false prophet can topple our spirit. Let the reminder of those unfortunate innocents be a message to all terrorists.

What you destroy, we will rebuild,
what you hurt, we will heal,
what you wan't, you'll never have
We are strong and will never kneel.

(BTW, I'm talking about false Islam above, I have no problem with true Islam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom