senzu power up

Best answers
how about when ure pl is droping or is at 10 u can use a senzu bean and ure hp will recover and ure pl will go up like 1000 but can be used by sayjins only like in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would overpower the Saiyans ...
keep it the way it is

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should say, "It will give the Saiyans too much of an advantage."

Overpower has a different meaning in english, it's synonomous with overcome or overwhelm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no problem ... I'll leave this forum soon

Best answers
O_O What the hell? Since when do we go around telling Nretep to drown himself? That's just not cool.
And I think you'll find his use of the word overpower was technically correct, since it can be used to mean giving something too much power.
o·ver·pow·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vr-pour)
tr.v. o·ver·pow·ered, o·ver·pow·er·ing, o·ver·pow·ers
To overcome or vanquish by superior force; subdue.
To affect so strongly as to make helpless or ineffective; overwhelm.
To supply with excessive mechanical power.

Anyways, back on the topic, I don't know why someone hasn't mentioned this already, but Senzu beans are already in the game. You have to find them, and they are only on some maps.

Best answers
Mastergamerx said:
how about when ure pl is droping or is at 10 u can use a senzu bean and ure hp will recover and ure pl will go up like 1000 but can be used by sayjins only like in the show
Not just the sayins used them. Krillin took a few.. does that mean he's a sayin? No!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bihal, that's what we call uncommon or archaic usage. The word is typically not used in that manner. If you want to encourage people who speak english as a second language to use the wrong phrases, by all means, drown yourself.

Essentially I'm pointing out that he could have used a better word or phrase . . . you are just trying to defend him from an attack that never exsisted.

Don't presume to know english better than someone who was college educated on the subject.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by Bihal
I don't know why someone hasn't mentioned this already
i did and Nretep is right
exept i thought that would work on all the peuple not just the sayins (dumb isn't it)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
truth is it has been suggested before.

I believe it has the potential to be good. But it can be annoying if people horde sensu beans and use them all the time, adding more PL will make it more annoying.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's why i added (dumb isn't it) to my post
besides the snzus are hiden anyways and can't be saw exept from high in the air

Best answers
Well, like you said, it wasn't wrong, just archaic. Didn't say that in your first post.

And yes, why should the senzu beans add power level? Where did that idea come from?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Light Scream said:
lol i was joking my little nublet
as you could ever tell me what I've to do ... I planned to leave this forum when I've got my 1800th post ... and not cause of you

[on-topic]
Mastergamer meant that the gaining PL would just occurs if you're a saiyan ... that's true if saiyan were hurted badly and they recover, the gain strength ... but I still think IT WOULD GIVE TOO MUCH OF AN ADVANTAGE ... they've already the advantage of a non-permanent transformation and a 1.5 multiplier
I think the saiyans are already strong enough (most ppl in internet play with just SJs) ... there's no need to give them power when they recover

PS: Sensus could be eaten by everyone ... but Frieza's never heard and never seen them ... same for Buu ... everyone else has eaten sensus (Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Trunks, Vegeta, Cell) ...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, since we're talking about sensu beans, i wanna put my own suggestion about them. How about when a char. eats a senzu bean, it shows a little animation of them powering up like it show in the show? You know, like the transformation flash?

-=Edit=-
Oh, and another thing. It will also help your fighting an opponent. You'll know when he's using a senzu so u can prepare yourself for a looooong fight.
Good? :yes: :no: :confused:

Retired
Best answers
Nretep said:
as you could ever tell me what I've to do ... I planned to leave this forum when I've got my 1800th post ... and not cause of you
Since you wanna be a hoe about it then hurry up and post to 1800 posts already...

I could honestly careless if you stay or go... i don't talk to you off forums so it's cool either way if anyone leaves...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Light Scream said:
Since you wanna be a hoe about it then hurry up and post to 1800 posts already...

I could honestly careless if you stay or go... i don't talk to you off forums so it's cool either way if anyone leaves...
Now, was that really neccessary? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand u guys
1 why do u fight all the time
2 isn't that spam (let's talk about the idea or do u want to prove something)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega said:
i dont understand u guys
1 why do u fight all the time
2 isn't that spam (let's talk about the idea or do u want to prove something)
Is'nt that considered spam as well? You didnt say anything about the topic.

Well, why hasn't anyone responded to what I've suggested? Remember....?

Well, since we're talking about sensu beans, i wanna put my own suggestion about them. How about when a char. eats a senzu bean, it shows a little animation of them powering up like it show in the show? You know, like the transformation flash?

-=Edit=-
Oh, and another thing. It will also help your fighting an opponent. You'll know when he's using a senzu so u can prepare yourself for a looooong fight.
Good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom