Best answers
I have a major problem with the senzu beans...they always show up just below the ground. You can still grab them, but can't see them. How can I fix this? I have already tried making the ground 1 unit thick and I am also using the hullfile. What gives?

Best answers
blah

dont take me for a n00b man, i've tried everything i can think of, including moving them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn’t mean u were. Its what i did to get them placed right

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i have the same prob.. they are "hidden" in the ground, but u can colledt them ...

Best answers
There is a slight problem with the beams... I don't know why this is... But only like half the time will the beans be compiled right and not get stuck in the floor. We have been working on it... and also this is the reason why you don't see many beans in the maps...

Best answers
solution?

Well I found out that the problem lies within the hull file. It sets how high all gravity-affected objects(senzu beans, dragonballs) are supposed to be from the ground. Now, the settings were apparently optimized for dragonballs, but dragonballs aren't very tall. Senzu beans are much taller(mainly due to not having been scaled down since alpha) but they are still set the same as a dragonball. But, if the hull file is edited so that the senzu bag looks normal, then the dragonballs will appear to float and so will the individual beans. I'm not sure about this but i think the best solution would be to make all 3 models the same height; dragonball, senzu bag, and senzu bean. Hope this is done in beta 1.1 cuz I really want both in my map. Thanks.

Best answers
the team could probably benefit from that knowledge :yes: Unless they already knew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom