Sensu beans

Best answers
Sensu beans are hard to find and rare (meaning, not on all maps. I've never found used one, although I've never looked). I know that they aren't handing them out on the corner market on each map. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The only map that have them is riverside.... not telling you were.
no other map have them..... except custom maps,

seb

Best answers
Good Job Smeg! Keep it a secret! :D

Best answers
rustyblaze just find it on riverside somewhere... it has a reason why its called RIVERside.

Best answers
Yea, I'm pretty sure it's named like that because of the river. I know, I was looking over his shoulder calling out different names to use. Sensu seeds weren't added in till later I believe and almost weren't part of the final release :eek:

Best answers
You would think about that if ur a noob.. but if you want to hit someone you are simply prepared to be hit!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L2K | Andy said:
sensu beans... sensu seeds... which is better? lol...
I don't know what senzu seeds are (I can guess) but they're not in ESF. Less of the spam please.

A lot of maps don't have senzu beans because they're unbalanced as hell. You can always make your own maps with them in.

Best answers
Sorry, we used the terms (me and Zero) Beans and Seeds indiscriminately. Didn't mean to confuse you nice folks :) Just trying to point out that one (the subject) had nothing to do with the other :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The respawn delay is as long as any weapons in Half-Life.

As for finding the beans, head over to ESF-World.de under the MODELS > OTHER section and download my Sensu Bean Fix -- This will replace the sensu bean/bag models with fixed versions so you will actually be able to find them in maps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Senzu beans are on riverside, but most of the good players know where they are so the game becomes a battle for the senzu beans game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Senzu beans are on riverside, but most of the good players know where they are so the game becomes a battle for the senzu beans game.
True that, true that...

Why the **** is it so hard to find the senzu beans? I found the my first time playing ESF

I was like whats that *color* thing... it looks like a glitch! /picks it up

Oh, cool, a senzu bean.

It's not the hardest thing to find :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom