sensitive girl

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's great man, I really like this only the lips look weird to me.. must be me

good job

grtz Naz

Bolteh2

B

harrrr, mystix :D

i started the coloring, i know it looks yellowish, but thats because i made this one on my laptop, and on the lcd screen of meh laptop, there is a huge difference in color compared with a normal monitor, on my laptop its nice flashtone, on a monitor its ehm, yellowish

dont worry, ill fix that ;)

oh and about the lips: its the style of the drawing :p

Best answers
Hacks, man. That's ****ing beautiful. Give some tips on the lighting/burning and all that good stuff, because I just don't get it.

Good job, keep going! :smile:

Bolteh2

B
i hardly use dodge and burn... if you look at the upper left corner, ull see 3 colors: normal skintone, light skintone and dark skintone, with those skintones i work to apply shading and lighting (make a new layer for the lighting and shading, so you have from top to bottom: lineart layer, lighting layer, flats layer (the base colors) when i got those lighting spots right i apply a lil but dodging and burning to the lighting layer (not too much, just a lil bit (with midtones for burn and highlights for dodge)

Retired
Best answers
oh very nice m8, very nice.

only thing I have to say about that is that the section near the jaw is a very dark, a bit darker than the rest, but ofcourse if its lighter you wont see difference in relief. but you can try to mess with it a bit :)

very nice, impressed :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats some nice work bolteh!
keep it up!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face is perfect, but the hair is all plain 1 color.. try adding more lighting/shadows for that..

also, she reminds me a bit of Lara Croft... w00t!!!!

Bolteh2

B
dunno if u noticed... but ehm, i only did face.. the neck/chest and hair are just flats, without lighting ;)

but thx m8 :p

Best answers
That kicks ass. Great job.

Are you going to colour the rest?

Best answers
nice, you know how to draw then tanned women.. yeah, thats the best a women could possibly look like ; )

Best answers
I can't wait to see the finished project. It's gonna be brilliant :laff:

Bolteh2

B
hmm, well ive had some hard days at school (full days -> 8 hours) and i gavent been able to work on it, now i have 3 days with only 2 hours each day so ill have plenty of time to finish, ill keep u guys updated

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should go work for marvel comics........thats is a nice peice of drawing.

10/10

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I'll say! Nice work, and it's cool to see all your updates and the evolution of the piece. I want to see it finished now! :D

Bolteh2

B
/me smashes ensis around with the Microsoft Corp. Building

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom