Sensing other people... Revised.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Last time I posted about sensing other people, it was pretty lame, I'll admit to that, and I can't believe I didn't think of this one earlier. Ok well here it goes, and I'll except any type of comment about it. And if this has been mentioned, I'm sorry for posting, cuz I cant really do searches on my laptop, since it likes to crash when CPU load goes through the roof. LOL

Ok instead of using sensing to sense where energy attacks (like my old sensing idea.) are coming from, why not just have a quick summary about the person, like energy level, and how much stronger they are compared to you. But it uses up KI, but not in a noticable amount. When you do enable it, you see text beside the player on your main view showing their name, energy level (KI), how much stronger they are compared to your powerlevel (very weak, weak, even, strong, stronger, unbelievably strong.) And you can see where they are even through walls (But it won't be realtime, it'll be like 3 second intervals on where they're at), but when they're in line of sight, it's in realtime (of course.) If this idea actually will work, it might make power struggles more interesting. :smile: So to sum it all up, sensing would work almost identically like the scouter, but instead of having to point at the person to get their stats, you'll already have it on your screen (Well, simple stats.)

Any comments are welcome, as stated above.

Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what you sugesteed is almost excatly like the scouter

sensing didn't cost KI in DBZ
the stronger a player is (compared to your PL), the bigger is his dot on the scouter
if you aim at a player you see his class, Name and PL
theey couldn't seense how much KI the other had left in DBZ ... the scouter couldn't do that either

if you would have text on your scouter insteaqd of dots, it would be fully, and you couldn't read anything

keep it the way it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has been suggested 90 bazillion times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom