Sense Beans

Best answers
Do u ever get pissed off when ur scrolling through ur moves and u think u have the right move but ur short one cause of that DAMN sensu bean menu. Im just a little confused, why would they have sensu beans as a move. Its just an item. I think they should make a key for it. Half the time i get wasted cause of that little sensu bar. respond back and tell me what you think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually agree, having sensu beans as a weapon was a poor choice, whats the point of taking a bean even, I mean you get hit just selecting them in the menu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's "fair"

[size=-5]*snicker*[/size]

Best answers
and of course,just to make sure someone wouldnt spam the button :D

Best answers
hmmmz ive been playin esf quite some time and i have only found sensubeans in a custom map called: s2k_snakeway v2

so whats the point in havin a key or a menu when there are no sensubeans around :-S

Peace, Mystic

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic_saiyan
so whats the point in havin a key or a menu when there are no sensubeans around :-S
Yeah thats true. I've only found them on esf_riverside so there is no use for a seperate key for the sensu beans.

Best answers
Appartently, INDIVIDUAL sensu beans can be found on other maps. that is to say, tiny little dots are there somewhere.

Or alternatively...

Appartently, INDIVIDUAL sensu beans are dropped by players when they die.

Either way (I've never bothered to find out) how about using the number key...instead of your mouse wheel...

Or alternatively...

Go one more ahead, and stop forgetting sensu beans are there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom