Sence theres no tech forum.....

Best answers
ill use this post for it if u dont mind if its in the wrong place and not alowed on this forum then go ahead and delete it

Ok What do you guys think of the new video cards(ATI 9xxx line..Nvidia 5xxx line) ill start off by saying NO FLAME WARS NO NO NO

ok if u had the money witch card would U get and why?

ok if u guys never used linix before then heres yr chance its called knoppix, u just dl the iso(nerly 700mb download so sorry 56kers)and burn it with nero or ne other buring proggie, make yr bios boot from CD ROM and then let it load u dont need to install NETHING ON YR HARDDRIVE its all on the CD there about 2gig o stuff ont he cd so u arnt left out with no proggies ok im done for now lets get back to the video cards

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm saving for the Geforce FX (the really good one), but it's crazy expensive, so I figure I should have it by the time HL2, or Doom 3 is out.

Best answers
good but both companies i think from what ive read r coming out with better cards later this year dono exact but if it nethign like what the 9700pro was like when they brought it out thne im geting that lol that goes for both ATI and Nvidia im no fan boy to either

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the ATI this generation around, the GeForceFX reminds me of the ugly Voodoo5 with the 4 GPUs, all because of that massive heatsink that sits waaaay to close (on ANY board) to the PCI bus. That and the 9700pro is cheaper, and more robust imo. GFX seems . . . rushed and panicky.

Best answers
this gen i think ever will agree that ATI has won maybe the next geforces or the next radeons will be better i might get a radeon 9800pro in jan or feb(2004)cuz theyll be CHEAP

this is what i go by

Buy last years top of the line and you'll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom