Semi-Perfect Cell's Kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does Cell lose the Kamehameha when he transforms in favor of the Gallitgun? In ESF the KHH > GG so surely if he was to get one before the other it would be the other way around?

Idea 1: Both beams for both forms (all forms in 1.3) (truest to show)

Idea 2: Start off with Gallitgun, get Kamehameha on trans and lose Gallitgun.

Idea 3: Start off with Gallitgun, get Kamehameha on trans and keep Gallitgun.

Idea 4: Start off with Kamehameha, get Gallitgun on trans and lose Kamehameha. (as it is now)

Idea 5: Start off with Kamehameha, get Gallitgun on trans and keep Kamehameha.

Best answers
id choose idea 1 or idea 5 they both actually wut the way they should be IMO. jus because he didnt use kamehameha as semi perfect doesnt mean he still didnt have it

dor

Best answers
igoing on 5 its give you reson to transs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does Cell lose the Kamehameha when he transforms in favor of the Gallitgun? In ESF the KHH > GG so surely if he was to get one before the other it would be the other way around?
they took it away for form 2 because he never used kamehameha in form 2 so they didnt have a sound for it but he did use gallitgun

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought it was to balance him, as he gets all the good beams, he gets galit gun instead of kamehameha cuz kamehameha is too powerful... or something like that....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well cell didn't use the Galick gun till his Second form so I would say keep the Kamehameha then add the galick gun and keep them both. What I don't remember is Cell ever using the SBC.

Best answers
he used it and mocked picollo telling him that that is what a true sbc was supposed to be like..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell had Frieza, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien and Krillin's Cells, and a full knowledge of their moves, so yeah he could do SBC (Cell Jr's get all the moves too, they use each one in turn against SSJ2 Gohan). He also had Tribeam/Ki Blast Cannon/Kikouho (Tien) and Destructo Disc (Krillin). Cell doesn't need another disc but maybe he could get Tribeam on trans.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Cell had Frieza, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien and Krillin's Cells, and a full knowledge of their moves
Hahaha, I see you said nothing about Yamcha. :laff: But that is what he get's for being the weekest char... :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Cell had Frieza, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien and Krillin's Cells, and a full knowledge of their moves.
when Cell met Piccolo for the firsrt time he said he only has:
Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Frieza, and King Cold's cells

maby when cell is hit by a move he gets knolage of those moves as he was hit by all the moves cell jr.s used

Cell should keep every move in every form but from what I've seen from Cell likes using peoples moves against them.

Best answers
why do you care? By the time it can be put in cell will have his 3rd form. He will most likely get kamehameha back in his 3rd form.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah because he used it in his 3rd form, if there isnt a proper sound for the attack i doubt the team will put it in

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well his KHH sound isn't a 'proper sound' (he doesn't say Kamehameha), it's just his laughter over the KHH charge sound. I'm sure FreeDOM can use a soundbyte over the Gallitgun effect (Final Flashes charge sound isn't specific to the attack either) so that Cell can have it in all his forms.

Best answers
Nope wrong he already had it in him but he never got mauled or anything like that till after he fought piccolo.

Best answers
yea he got piccolo's cells from the fighting goku and piccolo did back in DB the last tornement and he got SPG from the arm pivvolo lost when fighting cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being a walking contradiction, I figure it would be better if Cell didn't have GG at all. It's just a weaker KHH. He could use the spare slot for other attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say its fine as it is.. he'll most likely get kamehameha in his perfect form anyway.. just wait it out >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well his KHH sound isn't a 'proper sound' (he doesn't say Kamehameha), it's just his laughter over the KHH charge sound. I'm sure FreeDOM can use a soundbyte over the Gallitgun effect (Final Flashes charge sound isn't specific to the attack either) so that Cell can have it in all his forms.
it isnt the proper khh sound but it is him in his weakest form so it has a different voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom