Semi-Finals #1 : Kuwabara vs Ryoko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best of Luck to you Ryoko..

and Here is my sig..

doubt it's enought to beat you but meh..

Best answers
Omg I totally love it , omg omg ;x , awesome :/ .

Best answers
PLEASE DONT POST ANY OFF TOPIC POSTS UNTIL THE MATCH HAS BEEN DECIDED

God dammit dont you people read. And if you dont, why cant you use common sense.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah, calm down IsrAlien... I don't think it hurts for a few people to express their opinion

Best answers
It just annoys me that if we dont post the rules on every single thread people start ignoring them. Whatevere, Ignore me I guess.

Best answers
Yes now really its a contest on forums, expect people to post their opinion..

Only thing people shouldnt post is their vote, if you wanted to keep this away from people you shouldnt of posted it on a popular forum.

I do like the sig you have Kuwa, nice effects, nice colors, the only thing I dont like is the pic. My opinion on the pic dosn't matter though :) Good luck Kuwa and Good luck Ryoko.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Was good being beaten by someone worthy. XD

100% my own. No stocks used in creation.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Kuwabara.

Reason: Ryoko's sig is really nothing special, an eye pleaser, but nothing worth getting excited over. Then you take a gander at Kuwabara's sig... pure brilliance. Take a look kids, this is a sig that belongs in the Hall of Fame. The BG is captivating, mixing gold and brown with a professional intensity. The stock is great (Samurai Champloo > j00) and he absolutely owned the font department.

Current Score:
Kuwabara - 1
Ryoko - 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to kuwabara.

Man that brush work is amazing. THe lightting and the character placement couldn't have been any better. The reason I didn't pick Ryoko's was because you couldn't see all the good details in it. But indeed I do like the font
Kuwabara:2
Ryoko:0

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ryoko tries something different and ryo loses the semi's because of it

Please keep all off topic posts away till the match os over.
Ryoko

Best answers
Im going with Ryoko on this one.

Kuwabara, your sig is amazing, but god oh god I cant describe how much that stock kills it for me. Seriously, if it wasnt for that picture, you would be the one to get the vote.

Ryoko, I love your sig, the only thing is that its a tiny bit too bright for me... but everything else is amazing, which is something I think weve all learned to expect from you.

Kuwabara: 2
Ryoko: 1

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vote is for Kuwa.

Nice work from both of you but Ryoko you left out a theme. To me it is just a lot of brush work that may be pleasing to the eye but it is not enough for my vote this time.

Kuwa: 3
Ryoko: 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna slap my vote for teh kuwa.

His sig follows my personall rules for a sig, an image, text, bg and effects, ryoko slipped past a stock image and has caused a serious blow the the overall visuals of the sig to me.

Kuwa's sig once again has lubblah effects placed all over sig, and personally i think the image suits the sig, although a samurai style pic wouldnt of hurt.

Ryoko's sig is good because it is finally a sig with no anime lass in it. problem is, there is no pic anywhere, leaving all the space unoccupied and wallpaperish. If you slapped on a graphic that suited the scheme, it would look so much better.

Thus teh kuwa claims my vote for today ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom