Semi-anime human model+skin - final head

Best answers
I made some last tweakings to the model and skin, and ended up with this:
http://elium.t35.com/images/human_male-head-final.jpg (copy and paste URL)
The hair is a separate model, and isnt final.

So, what's this model?
Its the base human model for an RPG game in development called Elium Project [Site Link]

Anyways, Im using this space to let everyone know we're looking for members to join us, mostly any position can be filled at this moment.
If someone is interested just reply here, email or msn me, or icq me [44480030].
The site contains all the info you can need (I think).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice model :) Keep up the good work because I'll be surfing your site :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that model is a guy rigth? it looks liek a girl.............

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ssj4spitfire
lol, Yeah but its still a good model
go on aim i didnt need teh uote but o well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG that model looks sweet! Whats the poly count and i think he would look cool with a goatee beard. Also would help with the masculine look.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good model, the cheeks are abit puffed out, but apart from it its cool

Best answers
thnx for your comments guys

Yes, I've been told he kinda looks like a girl (although he looked more like a girl before), I guess I have to make it more male looking

The polycount of the whole model is about 1500, but that's just the head and I dont have the polycount for it right now.

I have a goatee beard done already, really helps with the masculine look, Ill post a pic soon

Best answers
ok, I fixed the mouth, and will fix the eyes soon, so it looks more male looking

new pic soon :)

btw, I just took a look at the one on the website, now I realize how much a skin can change a model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome model man!! Altho, it looks like he has a huge underbite!! Right below his bottom lip, it sticks out a lot!! Besides that, awesome model!!

Best answers
the lips look like that because I used smoothing groups with it
if I didnt use them the lips looked really weird, and anyways in-game the model wont be seen close enough most of the time so I wanted the lips to be noticeable.

yep, a lot of poly's but as stuff is over other stuff that doesnt matter because the stuff below the other stuff isnt processed

Best answers
ill join the mod as a skinner... and maybe an animator... :) my aim is sonic834 so if ya have it go ahead and contact me...

lee

Best answers
cool, glad you're interested
just one problem: I dont have aim and I think none of the members have. All members have either msn or icq. Also IRC is a must

I dunno if you'd like to get msn or icq, or just hang out at IRC, but Im not going to get aim :)

Also, I'm prolly going to need a sample of your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom