Self-Destruct!!!!

Best answers
After wathing Majin Vegeta blow himself up for the 4th time now, I just had an idea resurface inside my head. Why not give all the characters a chance to blow themselves up? This move would be great to use when you are out of time and have to leave, why not go out with a bang? There are tons of possibilities, would work great for team deathmatch, when that certain player is owning everyone. It's a pretty flexable move, but it has its up's and downs:

:) <Great for when you dont have enough time to finish playing, just use it and blow everyone to another dimension>
:) <Perfect to use against in team deathmatch when that certain someone is killing everything in site, who says taking one for the team ain't bad :D >

:( <Can only be used once a certain PL is reached>
:( <Once activated, all your PL is taken away, you start at square 1>
:( <It's biggest explosion diameter is only about half the size of the map [which means the explosions will vary depending on which map is being used]>
:( <Takes 10-15 seconds to be activated>

I know these are only a few pros and cons, but I'm sure you all can come up with more (pros, hopefully :D)

.......cmon......at least CONSIDER it heheheheheheheheh

Best answers
weird, the pros and cons didnt show up.....uh okay lol look at this then.

Great for using in team deathmatch when that certain someone is killing everything in his/her path.

Perfect for when you are out of time and want to go out with a "bang" (horrible cliche, i know but thats not the point)

cons:

Only be used once a certain pl is attained.
Explosion diameter only covers half of map and varies depending on the size of the map.
Takes 10-15 seconds to activate.
Your entire pl is stripped and you are sent back to square one to prevent the abuse of this move.
Uh........you die.....................................

well there ya have it, now finish reading my previous message

Best answers
i think the move should be something only used once during a session and once done that character executes the explosion he cannot come back but rather is sent into spectator mode till a map change or restart. I think it would be only good in team deathmatch or capture the dragonballs as there is no point to banash yourself in deathmatch. oh yeah, the ove can only be used once per team, not team member. Just thought i should add that in there.

Best answers
I think that is a cool idea.. but think it over.. People would just keep doing it and it would be annoying... So i have and idea... Why make that blowing up yourself mabey a wish.. just an idea..

-Lates-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a good idea, but I dont like some of your cons!! Getting ure pl totally stripped away would suck, but I like the idea of only being able to use once a certain pl is obtained!! As far as that whole spectator idea, I think that would really bite!! No offence to ure idea or anythin Sonic!!

Best answers
the spectator idea would only suck if it were early in the match or done unstrategically because then that player would have to wait or it would have been for nothing. I think most teams would view it as a last chance to win type deal because then the teams would be (X+1) vs X many people making it more difficult to win. that's the balance, mass destruction for sacrifice of player. and if it can only be done ONCE throughout an entire play session, it won't be like it's overused. and would have to be hard to do, like it would take really long to charge up so your team would have to defend you for a while.

Best answers
i think this attack would be very fun and good such as if you were olaying in a normal death match u should be able to do it at a sertian pl but it would take a while to do but the give away such as in the one show where vegeta blows himself up you start to see this big ball around him and all these little balls like the spirit bmob start comeing into him and u get a huge spinning arua wich would be the ball around him then when u final can get enough ki to pull this off it would kill u and others withen range in one hit then u would be out for like maybe 5mins or somn but still have all your pl, also this would be a great attack for clan matches or team battle like if u need a certaion amount of kills and times almost up your team would have to protect u to pull this off and then run before the die or something like that i think its a great idea

Best answers
Originally posted by Brolli13
... where vegeta blows himself up you start to see this big ball around him and all these little balls like the spirit bmob start comeing into him and u get a huge spinning arua wich would be the ball ...
I like that idea :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok look, firstly all those ideas are worthless EXCEPT for the lose all your pl, which I find orgasmic (excuse the pun because I couldn't get one) because if they just went to observer they could obviously just leave and rejoin cause their pl would be gone anyways once the map rotated. Once your pl reaches a certain level, you can have the ability to release your POWER as in the series when someone does that it isn't their ki they are releasing it is their entire power. This is why Vegeta was so weak when he came back to fight Buu in his second form. (Kid Buu for those of you who know the dumb names) so it would only make sense and be much more dbz like if you lost your entire pl.

Game over man Game over!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You have a pretty good idea, but there is no need to call the other ideas worthless. Cant we all just be friendly to each other? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok I see where your getting at and they wanted it to be like dbz so sorry but yes they are, and I know what you mean, if you have quake 3 download Bid For Power and one of their characters has something like self-destruct as his ultimate move (more moves avalible as your pl grows now just all there) Where he charges up then releases all his ki into an explosion going around him that kills anything weaker than he is for however long he chooses to let it grow. This is an etremely good idea except for the fact that in ESF all moves are instantly avalible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To clarify my last statement..... It takes him a few seconds to charge. His name is Tetsedah, When he releases it, it grows until he lets it or until his Ki is drained. Afterwards he is stunned and cannot move for a certain duration of time. It is just like the self-destruct but much more efficient.

Best answers
now, if you didn't remove all the pl, people would just keep abusing it, using it as if it were a regular move, which it is not.

I'm sure they can make it so the server doesn't allow you to use it for a certain ammount of time, but that would take too long to code compared to just having your pl stripped.

This is a move that requires good judgement and decision, because you KNOW you will lose all your power using this, it had better be for a good reason.....

Best answers
U should have to get to a certain pl and it would be like sf a one time deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom