Best answers
Wopz! I think im on a spree!!!!
This one is for a GFX Battle on PFX Forum.

Name: Seeking Truth
Program: Adobe Photoshop
Picture: Girl from INeT
Time: 2½ hour
Experience: 2 years

The round circle thing isent really good i know ;)

Critz are welcome :D

Best answers
Alright just a question, you say you have experience in ps for 2 yrs, but how come your typography is really not any good =/ (that comes with experience and I've only been in ps for like a year and a half, well since 4.0). Also, Is it really a need to post how much experience you have?

*just wondering*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Xsis, don't be silly. :p It's pretty nice, but it's very simple... Is that the Mosaic filter I see?

Best answers
Yes it is... ok well the experience thingy.. ive got the prog for 2 years now.. just really not used it..
and what the heck is Typography? (Still learning english words ;))
ohhh one more thing.. if you would like to see my wallpaper i made with Bryce, 3dsmax & Photoshop, then copy and paste. (u know the trick)
http://www.pfxmod.flagrun.net/images/pfxi1280x1024.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
typography is your lettering and your letting is very horrible, the overal piece is nothing to great either. as for your wallpaper, it is nothing very hard either. u have some random effects in bryce or 3dsmax, brushed over in photoshop.

Best answers
mm.,.. but its quite hard when your a newbie at Bryce o_O :D
but well.. i dont go for alot of stuff on a picture.. i just want it to look simple and sweet :)

Best answers
Bryce is easy no matter what way you look at it. It does the work for you. All yah do is make it pretty. It's the same thing on almost every piece I see lol.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u only used standard filters.. thats kinda boring, but the green part (the girl and the flashy stuff) looks overall great, the circle is ok but i think it would be good to redo the white part..

for a n00b i wouldnt say this but
with 2 years expirience i expect a bit more.. :)
(i have 1 year photoshop experiance and look at the esf group picture thread to see what i learned in a year..

Best answers
Well im not really the biggest Gfx guy anymore :)
just... well i think i got bored at challenged Kame Haka (PFX) to a gfx battle...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
none of the pics r working, i copied pasted them all but all dont work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom