Seeking> Someone with a payed...

Best answers
I am looking for someone with a payed file planet subscription!!! I am trying to download a file that is 25k large, and the wait line is 150 minutes... If you are on now and would be willing to download and send me the file, my AIM screen name is Kuora Kuora.

PLEASE !!!

-Jordan

Best answers
Maybe the file is hosted elsewere too, look at 3dplanet or gamefiles.
I see no other solution than to wait :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, fileplant is good for one thing: finding the filename.

Don't wait in line like a chump. Go through the steps, copy the filename of the file you want, and then throw it into a search engine. You'll get a direct hit more than likely, no stupid waiting required.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's what I've been doing for a long, long time. ^_^

Best answers
The only thing i ever downloaded with the "waiting line" on file planet is that SWG 14 day trial D: And what your asking is kinda illigal... >_>

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
And what your asking is kinda illigal... >_>
Actually he is not. He is asking someone to download the file then send it to him. Nothing illigal about downloading a file that is on the internet for free then sending it to someone else.

Best answers
Not necessarily Hsu, take the Galaxies trial for example, or the Planetside trial, or other FilePlanet exclusives, GameSpy pays big money to companies to get those files on their servers alone, and forbid distributing them on mainstream servers (IE FileFront, GamersHell, 3dPlanet, etc.).

But if it is a 25k file, then it is most likely public, get the filename when you go to find a download server, then throw it on Google, should get results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom