Best answers
well i got a little bored so i thought "hey y not make a contest". this is a concept art contest.

Prize:
Winner gets their creation made into a model

Rules:
1. Must be a player(no crazy 5 headed monsters)
2. Must have a picture(drawn or made in a paint program just incase ur not the best drawer in the world) and a description. I just need to know what its supposed to look like. it helps if u have more than one angle.
3. Im looking for originality. If u have trunks in gotens clothes u most likely wont get picked.
4. You can enter as many characters as u want.
5. Contest ends next friday(3/22)

dont post bs in here or i will delete it =P

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I can, I will beat my freind soundly about the head and neck till he gives me the pictures of Cucumba that I had him scan in. :)

Best answers
if i wanna do that i can do it my self =)
yase but this is for those who dont know how to model are are just lazy batards =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Couldn't you just post them all in one post? Thats alot of spam heh. Anyways, Good idea face :) My creation will be uploaded soon

Best answers
lol my pic is "origional." and is th ewinner. wouldnt it be prettty kool though to see a stick man running asround!?!?! AS A SSJ!?!?!

Best answers
its pretty nice but too bad you didnt draw it ... hehe

Banned
Banned
Best answers
OMG! It's an unoriginal drawing!
OMG! It won't be considered for his contest!

Best answers
i know i didn't draw it but he looks cool(no where did it say we had to draw it too = p).....and chimbot you really are clueless, why must you let ignorance get the best of you? Why must so many atoms be wasted on you? When they could be used for a person or anything thats not useless..Why?!?!? just a few questions....

Best answers
ya i know chimp, outta 100,000 sperm cells you just had to be the fastest didnt you?!?!??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom