Status
Not open for further replies.
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hi i am bringing a suggestion on secret transformations

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MiQvOKPAsw&feature=related[/ame]

Somwhere in 0:41 ESF 1.3 does a swopp animation and then look at the hud the PL increases ok this is how the secret transformation starts when you do the swoop animation PL Increases then stops after ahwhile when it stops Dont stop doing the Swoop Animation power up and then Press Z Then We Like do secret Transformations and stuff like for goku its false super sayian and stuff ok now we give out the whats charcter Secret Transformation called ok here goes

Buu:Buu's PowerUp (Only Lastes For 50 Minutes)
Goku:False Super Sayian (Adds 900% Swoop Speed & Adds 90# Of Punch Damage & 1000# Of Kick Damage)
Gohan:Gohan's Anger (Only Lastes For 90 Minutes & 950% Swoop Speed And 500% Punch Damage & 49% Of Kick Damage)
Krillin:Krillin's Anger (Lastes for 13 minutes)
Frizea:Frieza's Kill Spread (Adds Extra Swoop Speed And Lastes For 93 Minutes)
Piccolo:piccolo Concentrate Power (Lastes Intill Health is To 15HP)
Vegeta:Vegeta's MAD! (Lastes For 1 Hour & 500% Of Swoop Speed & 89% Punch Damage & 1000 Kick Damage
Cell:Cell Absorb Automaticly (Lastes Intill 2HP & Adds 9000% Of Swoop Speed 900% Of Punch Damage 200% Of Kick Damage
Trunks:Trunks High Speed Sword (Adds 91# More Swoop Speed Gives 100& Sword Hit 1 Hit Kill & Lastes Intill You Kill 9 People with it)

Ofcourse its like transformations Adds More Powerlevel and stuff i probaly think this is a good idea. what you guys think will you add it in v1.3 if YES i will be very greatful! :yes: :smile:

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
lol thats called BOOSTING....
xD it increases your PL to fly faster...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry....

What?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No just no.

First off no movie ****. So that blows away your false SSJ right there. Secondly a powerup that lasts 90 minutes. Thats more than servers have set on the time limit.

Increase speed of 900% is crazy as you wont even ba able to hit a thing cause youll be to fast to aim properly.

I could bting up issues with every single one of those but this will have to suffice.

No we will not be adding seecret transformations. There are certain powerups planned, but that will be revealed at a later time, along with how they work.

And trust me when i say. They will not work with holding charged turbo and pressing the ascend button.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not swoop animation, it's animation when you charge turbo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must be kidding right? You ever heard of balancing?

First of, you give these weird ass timings, Krillin getting a 13 minute boost, while giving Gohan a 90 minute boost? Unbalanced.
90 minutes of extra power? I don't think most matches even last that long, thus boosting your power indefinitly. Unbalanced.
9000% swoop boost for Cell? Would probably get you to the other side of the map in about 0.00012 seconds. Unbalanced and uncontrollable.
Goku gets an extra 1000 HP bonus to his kicks? That would kill someone instantly. Massive unbalancing issue.

All these numbers you made up are...well completely random, have no real argument why it should be added in the first place and would completely screw over this game. Twice. You might be grateful, we wouldn't.

Think before you suggest please. Thank you.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid they're all pretty broken. The values would have to be at least 100 times lower to be even workable.

They don't add too much to the game either, they're like getting Star Power or Lightning in Mario Kart, getting them would only annoy other people.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another noobish suggestion that should be scraped to death untill it no longer exsists what a lame lame suggestion

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough please.

I allready stated that we wont be putting it in so drop the remarks.

Im herby asking a mod to close this due to spam increase.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another noobish suggestion that should be scraped to death untill it no longer exsists what a lame lame suggestion
Dude.. just.... *sighs*

Stop trying to start beef with mouse. Just stop. :-/

As for the suggestion, Mouse, what you're referring to is the Charge Swoop, and your suggestion won't work at all with it. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't mean to spam or be a **** but this guy is hilarious.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, no, just no. Thread closed per grega's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom