secondary khh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i know u woun't like my suggestion or it was already suggested , but it's worth a try :)
here i go :D
let's say when goku turns ssj he gets secondary khh , its like a flash and does damage only in close distance. it would look somthing like this: (sorry my paint skillz ar crappy xD ) i think it would be wery usefull becuz u can tp when ascended to ssj with goku. i took this idea from cell saga when goku fighted cell.. he used something like this ;)
(sorry about my english , it's very broken as u can see :D )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man it would be cool to have this feature in 1.3 ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be nice, as long as it doesn't have an explosion and just does damage, kinda like how Trunks' flamethrower will probably be. The only problem is, Goku is already overpowered, so it probably won't happen since it will overpower him even more.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sicron said:
Would be nice, as long as it doesn't have an explosion and just does damage, kinda like how Trunks' flamethrower will probably be. The only problem is, Goku is already overpowered, so it probably won't happen since it will overpower him even more.
The wave attack should work with every character to keep it fair. Its not really a signature attack.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But bare in mind that Goku can teleport with charging attaks. The others cant. And that would be a big advantage.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well what if he wouldnt be able to teleport with this wave thingy? only with beams
i think it would realy make the mod even closer to the series

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
everybody help me to think how to balance this advanage out :D
hmm.. but think it would be not that easy to fire the khh from so close.. let's say u dont have to charge it , only press the fire button and it sudenly comes out. if the enemy is holding block ,he would get less damage.. like 5-10hp (similar to budokai)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No not instant, but really minimum charge, like, the character does the original attack animation, except twice as fast. That would be the charge. It shouldn't do too much damage, 20 damage at max so it can be used with the new melee system maybe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well Grega think of it :S
and it culd have to cool down like 60sec. that it wount be used very often, gives 20hp damage or less.. not very mutch ,
for your enemy it could look like solar flare, but blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom