second transform sound fx for cell and buu?

Best answers
I was doing some searching through the ESF folder on my computer and i came across the sound effects folder for the characters. Well i was looking through the buu and cell folders and i noticed files labbed as "trans2.wav". Now i have been playing ESF for awhile and i thought that i had seen every transformation in the game so i thought that this was a second, perfect level transformation that other characters had so i loaded up a lan match and some bot and played around with cell untill i was in the 10 millions but i didn't get a trans that the trans2.wav refured to, so whats the deal with these files? are these for a future releses or something that was suposed to be deleted?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just some files we forgot to delete... trans2.wav is probably a trans.wav sound freedom was messing with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehhh I think Trans 2 is for the 2nd Transformation Animation.
The one after the characters first transformation sounds.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I made 2nd trannys for people who only transform once in the game.. go figure:p i'll probalby use them later somehow.

AND, i deleted a lot of junk files but they just took my folder and threw it in the old beta sound folder, which doesn't get rid of the extras.

Best answers
thank you for the answers, anyways good job with the mod. I especially like the krillen transform sounds.

Best answers
and i was wondering why there are 2 buu sound directories if only the pain sounds change?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use some common sense, Fat buu doesnt sound like Evil Buu.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Use some common sense
god forbid you tell people on this forum to do that :S . Anyways yea I've made transformation sound packs (see sig bleow) and they have to be just extra sounds they forgot to get rid of.

Best answers
No NO pcjoe
wot i meant was that almost all files except for pain in both of the buu folders are the same... why not get rid of those files in one of the folders and just pick it up from the other buu folder.. it would save about 100k for each model :D

Best answers
eh 100k per model wont save that much space, ie if an install file is 100mbs 1 or 2 extra megs aint gonna be all that much, personally i want more sounds and to hell with the download size. (im 33.6 so dont telling me modemers cant get big downloads, thats what getright is for)

Best answers
hmm is it possible to change cell's second form attack sounds?? For some of them he still sounds like cell form one. (or maybe im just smokin, but im pretty sure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom