Second skin try.. Still Going Cyborg

Best answers
hehe Still trying cyborg but ive think ive gone alittle better then last time and if you look close you can actually see the skin looking like its been peeled of

Credits go to: Shijing (aka. BIG BOSs) And [J] (aka. Gjohn) and me for the skin edit, nothing special

Just tell me critizism and remember its my first model.. oh and if i actually did release it, Would anyone even consider playing with it with some of that thought becouse of the skin? :D

Best answers
i would give sum crits but unfortunatly i cant see the pic o_O

[J]

Best answers
simple, maybe some more detail is what it needs, but it looks cool :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty, its really nice, your talented as a skinner, i guess i should give some crits for you to work on, then you can release it ^_^
1: make one eye like the ternimators eye, otherwise it looks a little dodgy, just make it all robotic style.
2: the legs are a little too empty, maby a few bits of skin left, just add a little detail ^_^
3: same as above for the arms, just more detail :)

anyways, i like your work man, you should keep like this :p

Best answers
Hehe answer from the Gjohn himself, Get on msn by the way, gotta talk to ya... oh an trust me, Looks more 1337 in model viewer and the skin itself werent to complicated, Just basic colors :D anyway its my second skin...

*Edit* Thanks shijing, Anyway ill do that just that i ran out of fantasy so i didnt make anything on the arms :D, Ill get to that tomarrow sience im pretty tired now :D oh and could someone get me a pic of Terminators eye?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Maek ti all metal, it can be metal sonic, and an addon to the sonic pack thingy!

Best answers
so basicly you want a black eye with a red dot? Got it :D

*Edit* Consider it done, Looks better in HLMV

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. it looks alot better with that eye now, see? i can give some good critz at times :p

Best answers
nice, that's sexy.
maybe u could make it into metal sonic :O!!!
looks awesome froggo ^__^
the body could use more cyborg material if u're still working on it.
and the arms could use more of a robotic look ;D
the head is awesome, but what does the back look like?
can u post a back picture? thankz

peace outs

Best answers
i really wanna remodel like one of the arms so its based on boxes just for the Robotic look just that my milkshape wont open so ill have to stick with skinnning, Thanks for all the crits but i gotta start getting some imagination if im gonna improve his arms..

*edit* oh and the back doesnt have anything yet sience when i tried last time to do the spikes Metal it looked great on the skinmap just not on the model sience it got drawn out over all of the spikes.. But i can keep trying

Best answers
i like but the metal on the arms and legs doesnt look that great... they r the same try make it more like the head metal... i like the eye GJ, when its only ur seecond try...

Best answers
now thats a really good skin froggo i like it , make the ear have more detail under it because it looks plane if ya no wot i mean

other wize good job buddy.

ps your a really good skinner!

Best answers
i've updated the legs alittle and darkened the arms but i cant make one shoe and one hand Metal sience its 1 skin for the Feet and hands so if i edit the hand skin it goes for both hands.. same with feet
Updated picture coming as soon as ive uploaded it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry about the skinmap, well, i was too lazy to map everything seperate, so settle with that :p

Best answers
I really like it and i hope you release it:) , if you do i hav a few suggestions for transformations here goes:
1. The skin i totally ripped off and hes pure metal
2. he turns to Supersonic that has the same amount of skin and the metal should be golden, or he's skin could be totally ripped off

otherwise a great skin i really like it:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom