Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a speech / voice recognition program. But not just a normal one. I am looking for one that can do specific things, let me explain.

I am looking for a speech recognition software that you can be able to bind a voice command with a software. But also it should be possible to bind voice commands with key binds and mouse coordinates in specific games.

So, for example I choose maple story. Once in Maple Story, the program should listen only to maple story commands that I've set in the program. So if I say "Inventory", (It should only go in to the inventory if I set the voice command to use a certain keyboard key) it should open the Inventory, and so on. Same goes for the mouse. It should save mouse coordinates, and press them when I saw the command through voice.

Anyone knows such software that can do it?

Regards,
Skyrider

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Back in the old computing days of 1996, I used to use Naturally dragon speaking on my Pentium 166, I could really only use it for typing out letters... Then I used it for Microsoft Office (Y'know the one that comes with Windows XP?). That was fun, But the most annoying part of it all? Training it to your voice, even then the accuracy was less than desirable and when the computer makes a mistake You may say something along the lines of: "No no no, you stupid computer! Back space!" And so it types it all out.
Otherwise, I haven't heard of any voice recognition software as advanced as what you desire, I maybe wrong through.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have found one yesterday, but not as specific as I ask. It did launched maplestory when I said the game name, and had maple story ingame commands. But didn't worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom