• Orion!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onion!

• Orion = Onion!

• Total voters
Best answers
i think the logo is pushed way too much in the corner...
and it's a little too dark too

Best answers
Let me just say this:

Do NOT, and I mean NOT, in the worst possible way, post BMP's. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!

Now, for the crits:

it's maybe a tad too dark, but still, very nice. I could do without the text tho.

Best answers
Well, I thought about a .gif or a .jpg. They both limited the picture to 256 colors, and that created artifacts in the wings and the background, so that wasn't what I wanted.

I then thought .tga, but a lot of people don't know how to open that and it wouldn't automatically present itself in a
format, so I left that out.

The .bmp left it in it's whole self, no artifacts, so I chose that. Bandwidth and space isn't a problem to me so I don't care how large the image is ;P. Also, reload the second image, I brightened it some. I must tell you, it looks kick ass as the desktop image =D.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's too dark, but I like the improvements you made. The font goes will with the image as well.

7/10

Best answers
I need to know the normal gamma and brightness of everyone. My moniter is defaultly darker than any other I've seen, so I have the gamma and brightness up high.

[Congrats on become a moderator, Hwoarang... maybe I never noticed before =).]

Retired
Best answers
It's a bit simple. and I don't really like the pic you used, I think doom 3 has better pics around than that one ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Compare 3.8 meg bitmap to...

870k PNG :D

Lossless compression for the win...

And, at the same time, we can remind Internet Exploiter uses how much they get shafted... not being able to view an image format that was promised to them years ago.

As for critz, I like the first image posted better, the logo looks better way in the corner in my opinion.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
And, at the same time, we can remind Internet Exploiter uses how much they get shafted... not being able to view an image format that was promised to them years ago.
What are you smoking, and where can I buy some? =P
I.E can view png files fine, but I guess you wouldn't know since you're blinded by your hatred towards it and your bias to have Firefox's offspring....

On-Topic: It's alright, I wouldn't use it personally, too dark, and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom