Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roll

• Fold

• Total voters
Best answers
Pretty self-explanatory...just say which one and why

I began as a folder because that's the way I was taught by my parents, but as I grew up, I changed to a roller, much easier than folding, and much cleaner than scrunching...

Best answers
I have no earthly idea what you are talking about >.< . Maybe it's because i'm tired. A folder? Roller? Wtf.. Anyways, imma go to bed now, wake up and see what this treat has turned into, see if I can understand more when i'm awake.

Later

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tepe! I fold Tepe for my bunghole! heh eh ehehehh hehh heh heh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive he's talking about the way you put your clothes away. Well, I always hang mine in my closet, door, or i just leave them laying around. However, when I'm going on a trip, I fold my clothes.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
I beleive he's talking about the way you put your clothes away. Well, I always hang mine in my closet, door, or i just leave them laying around. However, when I'm going on a trip, I fold my clothes.
LOL!

He definately means what do you do to your toilet paper before you wipe your bum. I fold.

Best answers
LOL Hes talkin about toilet paper and how you wipe your rear ya goons :rolleyes: . Its the fold all the way, all nice and smooth. (and why the bugger did you come up with this anyways :] some people are just weeeeiirrrdddd)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he's talking about toilet paper.... then.. roll? what the hell? Explain this roll to me. (you can't blame me for not knowing exactly what he was talking about, I've never heard of the different STYLES of wiping your bum.)

I'm a scruncher, it's the laziest way, but make sure to have a big enough clump of paper... or tragedy will ensue.

Best answers
hehe the roll is when you roll the tp loosely so its kinda a fatty cylinder before you use it.

Best answers
Roll is where you circle it around your fingers I think (never having actually done it.)
I'm a folder myself, and I don't remember why. And as for the weird bit, I actually delivered a training session once, and one of the ice breakers i used was a kind of personality test using which cubicle you'd go to (near, middle, far) how you fold your paper etc.

Best answers
Jeez its just a little fun...questions everyone asks themselves but never say aloud

The roll technique is where you roll the paper around four fingers, like dressing an arm wound

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a tie between folding and rolling I suppose. I kind of do them both randomly...

I just realized I'm glad I don't know what a lot of you look like. I've got a very vivid imagination... the horrible mental images would be bad...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a martial artist, I'm all about effeciency of movement, even if it's a bowel movement.

Roll.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pfft.. its all about teh scrunch.
Screw all the hard work, just grab a glod of paper and wipe \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Folding and rolling? Thats amatuers stuff. Scrunching is how the pros do it. Gotta have skill ya know, take too much, and it slows you down, too little and well...................let's not go there.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Scrunch is how a man wipes his self after he goes boom boom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom