Scripts

Best answers
Hi all i was wondering about scripts and what they are and if you could send me some over email or tell me a site other than that red saiyan thingy because the site has something wrong with it on my computer so please help me.
Thanks
Mystic_Goten

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well your talking about the Ssj Script so I'll explain it. Its gives you the power to go super saiyan though without the proper pl. Your pl would stay as it regularly is but as the script is used your character would have a different player model. The Ssj Script will not cause any cheating just makes it easier to pretend to be ssj. And about the Red Saiyan Mod... Their down, so don't worry theres nothing wrong with your computer. Hope that helped you out if you have any more question just ask Antione he outta know about the Ssj Script, He made it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both scripts are just cosmetic changes. RSS is an add on to the SSJ Script. The current RSS works with the SSJ Script ver 5.2. The SSJ Script 5.5 is the latest version with another on the way. It is not compatable with the Current RSS. Both are available at SPiN's website

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks, that will be a warning for spam. Do it again and I'll make you a n00b . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Cuc!! Anyways, I tried to upload the file to my site last night, but it messed up!! I'll try to upload it again tonight, so there should be another link sometime tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom