Scripting to a new level?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As I've heard yesterday. The scripting goes to a new level, a more advanced scripting. More in a way in using keyboard software in order to enhance your swooping. As I've heard, one of the Pro's in Earth Special Forces is using such keyboard tool. What do you think of it? I mean, What's up with these people always searching for a way to cheat? Doesn't matter if "scripting" is not actually cheating, but using something you can't do on your own in ESF is cheating to me.

Best answers
If both do it in a game, then i dont consider it so. But they should fess up. If its only one guy on a server, then that guy is just fooling himself that he's talented.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's rather bad that "new players" would use this. But Professional ESF Players using them really disappoints me.

Best answers
Yeah thats a point to be noted. Its really bad and well, like amateurs... But maybe its an issue they have... lol....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in ESF Professional a lot of times means lame tactics aswell as scriptong >.<

But hey thats how the game works.

Last time i asked why they use scripts the anwser was so my fingers dont hurt. But thats only cause they smash the buttons instead of pressing them. >.>

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I know one name that is using such software. This is going back to the scripting question again. It just confuses me why they are using this, can't they just play without any kind of cheating ways.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I know one name that is using such software. This is going back to the scripting question again. It just confuses me why they are using this, can't they just play without any kind of cheating ways.
Maby you missed this part.

Grega said:
Last time i asked why they use scripts the anwser was so my fingers dont hurt. But thats only cause they smash the buttons instead of pressing them. >.>
And that wasnt just one person who said that.

Personaly i think scripters are class below ESFn00b. But than again noone confeses and its realy hard to tell whos scripting and who isnt.

As for the WHY. Who knows. To feel strong maby to be able to brag or to be able to go round teasing new people about how mutch they such and themselvs own.

Personaly i dont care about reasons. Besides scripters have a weak spot. Advance melee them. Directions up down. Guaranteed that every second punch is a hit. But than tehy start calling you noob for using advanced melee.

Best answers
To appear strong there are 2 way.
1. fight well
2. fight Idle bots.

I'll leave the decision to you. Pick which you want. :fight:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's not really a "another scripting thread", this is more about using software for Earth Special Forces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's cheating. Anything you do to make the game easier than another person is cheating.

More importantly you've just advertised how to do it to the whole forum. Great job man... :0\

It's still cheating, either way.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, by that way of thinking, me buying a better computer to get good FPS is cheating. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So, where did you hear this software stuff at?

nge

Best answers
What you are reffering to is called a "macro." They're completely undetectable, and they're typically used to execute functions for windows. Macro savy gamers have been known to use them- there is no stopping it. You've got to accept that and beat them anyways. That's all you can do, unfortunatly.

Best answers
and sub there is a difference between hardware and software..

i consider it cheating when someone uses scripts that are directly used for the playability of the game that involves CONTROLS...not pint differences. If you mess with the controls that make it easier for you to do moves that a normal person could not, then i consider it cheating

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
As I've heard yesterday. The scripting goes to a new level, a more advanced scripting. More in a way in using keyboard software in order to enhance your swooping. As I've heard, one of the Pro's in Earth Special Forces is using such keyboard tool. What do you think of it? I mean, What's up with these people always searching for a way to cheat? Doesn't matter if "scripting" is not actually cheating, but using something you can't do on your own in ESF is cheating to me.
Software to enhance your swooping? How is it different from a regular script?

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
and sub there is a difference between hardware and software..

i consider it cheating when someone uses scripts that are directly used for the playability of the game that involves CONTROLS...not pint differences. If you mess with the controls that make it easier for you to do moves that a normal person could not, then i consider it cheating
Actually there are keyboards that let you insert macro's in them, so that's not cheating because it's hardware. And Since when is changing controls cheating? I dont think the first one to think up WASD controlling in fps games was called cheater. He just changed controls.(even though there isnt that old multiplayer game that used arrow keys, at least one that i know of)

Best answers
I will reword what i said so you can understand

Scripting to cause movements in a game that a human being can not do normally at a consistant level = scripting. Which is meant by changing controls...

hitting W twice INSTANTANEOUS is impossible for a human to do or even remotely close to do to the accuracy of a computer hitting W twice. It creates actions that are not Human level and i beleive that would be considered cheating

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scripting is a religion on this board that some people swear by. Play nice guys and respect each others' opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom