Scripting to a new level?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, my opinion is that people who need to cheat in a game have to be compensating for something. Maybe they have small genitals....no girlfriend/boyfriend...etc. So they have to cheat in order to make themselves feel better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god -_- Now even more n00bs will go like "OMFG U FekinG uSe t3h h4x n scripts BAN BAN BAN!!!"

Best answers
what is the difference between using marco's and scripting? the only one I can think of (I ain't used macro's in YEARS and can just about remeber what they are :p) is that that while scripting goes through the HL engine, macro is more hardware related, please correct me if I'm wrong but if I'm right then surely there can't be much of a difference anyway? so why bother moaning about it?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I read about it and its not different. Skyrider's confused, this isnt a more advanced way of scripting. If anything this would be harder to detect with a plugin.

Best answers
In all honesty, I used to script to swoop - straight up. But, I did have a very legit reason for it - my keyboard was up the creek, without a paddle, sivving its own water supply from the turd infested bog. People who can't do moves due to problems with hardware I would say have a justified reason to use scripts [to a certian extent, no OTT Boost-recharge-swoop-rape scripts]. I still struggle [Still using the same keyboard :/] with trying to swoop now, though I realise I should try to not use them.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Rayne said:
I read about it and its not different. Skyrider's confused, this isnt a more advanced way of scripting. If anything this would be harder to detect with a plugin.
Actually, It is a little more advanced. Due you use software instead of binding it or using CFG files.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Well it's cheating. Anything you do to make the game easier than another person is cheating.
So if I have a higher mouse speed then you, does that mean i'm cheating?.You should have really spent a little more time making yourself more clear in what you were exactly sayying.

I myself have only seen scripts used once, scripts that bind swooping to one key. Unless the player using the scripts has a good reason for using them, such as a screwed up keyboard etc, then I'll possibly cut them some slack, but on the other hand a new keyboard is easily obtainable, plus this is the internet, so we would never know if their keyboard really was screwed or not or if they were just using an excuse so they could continue scripting so they'd have the advantage.

Ethier way, depending on what the script does, and if the script does give them a ingame advantage, then I'd consider it cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom