ScrewAttack: Goku vs Superman

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;jy6n_Beo8xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy6n_Beo8xc&list=PLB833073B659FD65A&index=1&feature=plpp_video#[/video] WAIT UNTIL WE SEE THIS

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO WAI!

Thanks for the post Nathan.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** Screw Attack. They do some of the stupidest shit with these things now.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Anyone noticed the date? 12 - 21 -12. We will never find out the answer....

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sometimes these deathbattles have ridiculous outcomes. I have a feeling this one won't be much different. "Expert consultant", "100% Authenticity" yet they're posting Superman from movies, cartoons, etc. I'm pretty sure they're going to use them to decide the outcome which is silly since they're not canon to the actual Superman.

Superman would beat Goku in a the fight though.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sometimes these deathbattles have ridiculous outcomes. I have a feeling this one won't be much different. "Expert consultant", "100% Authenticity" yet they're posting Superman from movies, cartoons, etc. I'm pretty sure they're going to use them to decide the outcome which is silly since they're not canon to the actual Superman.

Superman would beat Goku in a the fight though.
Naahh Goku would win, he would easily match Supermans speed and since energy blasts would destroy any material, it would in theory also be able to destroy Superman. Case closed.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
He's no where near Supermans speed. Superman wouldn't allow Goku to charge up a beam in the first place, and even if he did allow Goku to charge up his most powerful beam, it wouldn't faze him. Superman has tanked a star going supernova. Goku would most likely die by a single punch by Superman.

Best answers
These debates are useless people...Give it a rest.When this will come out all we will know is THEIR opinion,not a general one.Besides..both of them are ridiculously overpowered.There is no way to compare them in the first place...There are too many gaps in their powers and abilities to do that.For example Goku can survive an Earth blowing destruction, yet he can be cut by a sword...The same goes for Superman,he is basically a god,but when put to face another kryptonian that is stronger than him...he's just another weakling....THERE IS NO WAY TO COMPARE THEM...Besides,who cares who's stronger, it matter who YOU like more.Me, I favor Goku.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would still cheer for Goku, I think he could defeat Superman but not utterly destroy him. I see it as Goku is a lot stronger, faster and has a lot more destructive force. So he could pummel Superman to the brink of death, but that's it. Apparently, Superman can't die unless you have a source of Kryptonite, so no matter what you throw at him, at a slow pace he would recover and come back again. So in a ring fight, as a metaphor, Goku would win the fight by the amount of rounds he won and not by K.O.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
These debates are useless people...Give it a rest.When this will come out all we will know is THEIR opinion,not a general one.Besides..both of them are ridiculously overpowered.There is no way to compare them in the first place...There are too many gaps in their powers and abilities to do that.For example Goku can survive an Earth blowing destruction, yet he can be cut by a sword...The same goes for Superman,he is basically a god,but when put to face another kryptonian that is stronger than him...he's just another weakling....THERE IS NO WAY TO COMPARE THEM...Besides,who cares who's stronger, it matter who YOU like more.Me, I favor Goku.
The thing is, Goku is only "overpowered" compared to DBZ characters. If you put him in the Marvel or DC hierarchy, he is considered mid herald level which isn't really high at all.

You actually can compare them. Goku struggled with 40 tons in the otherworld, while Superman can lift 400 million tons, and has moved a planet with sheer strength. So to say Goku is stronger is just silly imo.

Goku gets bruised, battered, and cut by punches from Vegeta who is roughly around the same strength level as Goku, while Superman tanks supernova's and survives the force of a double black hole. If Vegeta's punches hurt Goku, think what would happen if he received a punch from someone who is over a million times stronger than him.

Also, no one in DBZ can go at faster than light speeds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The thing is, Goku is only "overpowered" compared to DBZ characters. If you put him in the Marvel or DC hierarchy, he is considered mid herald level which isn't really high at all.

You actually can compare them. Goku struggled with 40 tons in the otherworld, while Superman can lift 400 million tons, and has moved a planet with sheer strength. So to say Goku is stronger is just silly imo.

Goku gets bruised, battered, and cut by punches from Vegeta who is roughly around the same strength level as Goku, while Superman tanks supernova's and survives the force of a double black hole. If Vegeta's punches hurt Goku, think what would happen if he received a punch from someone who is over a million times stronger than him.

Also, no one in DBZ can go at faster than light speeds.
As far i know superman doesn't really get stronger...
Saiyans do get stronger being close to death each time.
Also goku has that instant telport thingy wich does make him go faster than light (the tele he obtained after getting pwned by namek)
Is there even proof that ss3 was really the last stage saiyans can get to? or being it ss4 with gt.

IDK if it's true but if it is than i agree with baaja

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Superman has more potential to get stronger than Saiyans have. He is capable of becoming an actual god.

Instant Transmission doesn't work like movement speed. It's not actually instant. He has to focus, concentrate and pinpoint a ki signature before actually teleporting there. The time it takes to do that he would already be killed. That's why you rarely see Goku using it in the heat of a battle. He prefers just using his regular movement speed to move around in short distance fighting. Think of it as running to your neighbours house vs taking an airplane to your neighbours house, you can run there faster.

No there is no proof of any DBZ character going lightspeed.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
AS much as it pains me, Renyori have all the facts stated clear. I personally like Goku more than Superman, but in a fight Goku would lose.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman would probably wreck Goku. He has no chance whatsoever against Vegetto, though.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Vegetto doesn't really have enough feats/showings to say he can wreck Superman.

Eon said:
Superman owns. The most OP character ever.
There's alot more powerful characters in comics

The tier list goes something like this from weakest to strongest:

Street level: Daredevil, Batman, Punisher, Elektra, etc

Low MetaHuman: Spiderman, Deadpool, Wolverine, etc

High MetaHuman: Iron Man, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Sinister, etc

Low Heralds: Nova, Mar-Vell,Vulcan, Starman, Super Skrull, etc

Mid Heralds: Loki, Nate Grey, Terrax, Hyperion, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc

High Heralds: Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Superman, Stardust, etc

Transcendants: Thanos, Adam Warlock, Photon Genis Vell, etc

Skyfathers: Odin, Zeus, Vishnu, Osiris etc

Elder Gods: Gaea, Oshtur, Chthon, Agamotto, etc

Cube Beings: MM, Beyonder, Kosmos, Kubik, etc

Celestials: Arishem, Tiamut, Exitar, Ashema, etc

Abstracts: Death, Eternity, Infinity, Full-Powered Galactus, Oblivion, etc

Nigh Omnipotent: Living Tribual

Omnipotent: The One Above All

If Goku were to be classed in the comic book tier list, he would be around mid herald level. Most high heralds can manipulate matter, have cosmic awareness, and basically all of them can travel faster than light. Skyfathers can casually destroy a galaxy with little effort, manipulate time, and even warp reality to a degree.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto doesn't really have enough feats/showings to say he can wreck Superman.
Vegetto is millions of times stronger than base Goku. Is Superman millions of times stronger than base Goku?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically Goku from GT and yes... AF would allowed to be used in this.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto is millions of times stronger than base Goku. Is Superman millions of times stronger than base Goku?
40x1000000 = 40000000 - Vegetto
40x10000000 = 400000000 - Superman

So in conclusion, while Vegetto is millions of times stronger than Goku, Superman is tens of millions times stronger than Goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom