Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Guys,

I have my own company, the server that holds the web-site can hold an unlimited amount of MB's, so if you have a hard time finding web-space to put on your screenshots and model images, I'd be glad to help you guys out... WHY ? Cause everytime someone is presenting a new good model, the freakin' link is broken and you can't view the images... I also have space for model files & zip files if this is needed, just let me know by e-mailing to this address:

[email protected]

Greetz & Let Me Know !

Snake-D

P.s: Don't worry, I play ESF everyday... It's my new addiction !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No problem, I can even set up a download page, I'll even add some graphics to it to make it look nice and prof.

Let me know and I'll set it up !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
how much experience do you have as a webhost? also, be careful of allowig others o dl to yourerver, asone can l a irus to you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have my own server and check my Web-site if you want: Http://www.dignity4life.com

I can use sup-dirs to host the files and images, set up a small web-site for the models and stuff, then you just have to make a .cjb.net address or something or you can just do something like

Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/index.htm <---------------- NOT ACTIVE !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: I've worked on Bid For Power - Special Edition, it was ment to have all the Saiyan Characters in it, but it was never finished... we all know why !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My Web-site has never been down to my knowledge and if it was, it was prolly just our own internet connection screwing up.

I have unlimited space, but I do not know if there's any limit to the date transfer, but I'm not planning to host complete Web-sites, just for the models and the images and I can set a directory up for your images so you can use the address to post it anywhere without having to worry that you're images wont work... *Looking at angelfire & Geocities*

Half of the models I haven't even seen yet cause all the pictures and images were gone, to much broken links...

So you can send your images to me, I'll set them up on my server and I'll give you the addresses so you can post your work !

I'm not thinking about hosting complete web-sites yet... That's something I have to think about first... I am setting up my own pages, but that's just a few download pages and image gallery's, nothing really big.

Let me know,

Greetz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if you were just showing some of your work to be hosted, you shouldn't post that many images, unless it's in your own topic. You have been warned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't get it... what's he trippin' about ? Who's warned ?

Can't we find sollutions to problems that is keeping us back from finished our work ? Well not mine, I'm just a silly guy, trying to help out since Bid For Power went down and I kinda lost my modding skills.

Well, if they're going to post images, we'll post the addresses, then it should be no problem !

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: Btw, it's all for esf right ??? Or am I missing something ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pros edits ??? Be more clear... Pros Edits ???

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
thanks snake:)

btw.. why wont u host pros edits?o_O
Look onto my Thread,an Space Offerings is right out about a few weeks and works good.

Dont see it huh?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's like ****ing sellin' shoes in a shoe store that's not yours !

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------
btw.. why wont u host pros edits?
-----------------------------------------------

I will host his pictures, just wont host his complete web-site !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom