screaming Goten sign !

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whell i got some free time and tryed making a new sign i know i like it rate plizz.

the original pic

the sign

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there is more than stars buddy i have to made the tips of aura by my self sence in the original pic its cut off and i had to made a lines wich the stars are on wich are black and white if u look closer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple but effective. I also like the font, nice job. Lukyas, as sig shouldn't be judged on effort put into it alone, but also on the eventual product. In this case, there wasn't that much effort put in it at all, but it looks quite nice. VivaLaPineapple is a great artist who uses simplicity rather than complexity. And the outcome has always been great.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
empty... dude u must be blind
and putting a lot of stuff on the sign isnt good cuz that u dont know what to focus on so ur main character is no longer the main thing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey I just said my opinion, ok, no need to attack me. I don't like it, U like it. END OF THE STORY!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my, this is the first time that Luckyass actually rated someones sig as bad XD Maybe he has some hidden grudge towards you :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
realy? I don't think so. I just think by improving myself, I improved my opinion of bad sig and good one. so IMO this is bad one. And stop ****ing calling me Luckyass >_> JAcK bUTt

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"My dad can beat up your dad". That's what you two sound like right now.

Anyways, it's not a bad sig. I actually kind of like it. The text fits well, and you did a great job with the tips of the aura. I think it's a superb sig for being so simple. 7/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas, you haven't improved nearly enough to see the difference between simplicity&good(leonardo) and complexity&crap(you). Well to each his own I guess. Or as VivaLaPineapple would say:

"Complexity is over rated, Say it with Simplicity"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey calling my sig crap is incoulting. U have right to say U don't like it, but don't call it crap, k?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey calling my sig crap is incoulting. U have right to say U don't like it, but don't call it crap, k?
Well that's basically what you called leonardo's art. I think it's pretty neat.. 8/10

Best answers
Lukyas, I agree with spunky.

Also, his sig is good and I already thought I posted that I really liked his sig, I guess I didn't.

Learnmore'boutsigsLuckyass lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom