scouter

Best answers
hi i wanted to ask could you make scouter show when somebody is building an attack like warning sign it would be great. so what do you guys think?

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
In the next version it'll show beams / ball attacks on the scouter. I don't think it shows when charging the attack, though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
What's the point of that? It'll ruin the surprise element needed in any multi-player game.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That feature can be used against people.

It shows all attacks as the same. Kiballs and kamehamehas if you get the idea XD

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it can be used against people :p

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think something like this is already in the Open Beta: Final.

Best answers
well i dont wont to show me his attack that he is charging i wont simple warning
so that player knows that somebody is charging attack. warning could be like sound or sign to show where from is attacker charging.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What wou,ld be the point of that really. The darn thing would go off like nuts in some cases.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well it should show this "beam" next to the character dot, on the rader and when it's been thrown it will just simply show where the beam is now, if the beam is being charged the beam is at it's owner ^^ If the beam is bigger/more pl it'll show bigger.

Whatever I'll leave that to the team ^^

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see a point for this.

Yes we plan to make a warning but only if you are beeing locked on by an attack. Showing what playier is charging a beam is to much info. Not to mention it totally ruins some surprise "in da face" beam tactics.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I hope that if the scouter is going to warn u about an incoming beam attack it doesnt tell you where is it coming from

Best answers
well you made game and you dont know about some cheaters like my friends that gang up on you so that they kill you cuz you are better than them they start shooting at you like nuts and than they trow disks but thats not all than one of them smart guy charge spirit bomb and than boooooom. you dont know who is charging attack cuz you are focused on 1 guy you kill him but beam i cant see in time i block it move it but they just keep coming it was horible i tell you... omg i got to go to terapist

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well you made game and you dont know about some cheaters like my friends that gang up on you so that they kill you cuz you are better than them they start shooting at you like nuts and than they trow disks but thats not all than one of them smart guy charge spirit bomb and than boooooom. you dont know who is charging attack cuz you are focused on 1 guy you kill him but beam i cant see in time i block it move it but they just keep coming it was horible i tell you... omg i got to go to terapist
Trust me the melee in 1.3 is no longer as slow as in 1.2

Quite the oposite. Its as fast as simple melee in 1.2 with increased character blowback and movement speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom