Scouter sugestions.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you make the scouter to explod if you see a big PL like 10x biger then your, your scout will explode or set a PL to explod

Best answers
well what is the meaning of this? ;/ i thing its just simple useless.. and aint it hard to find some1 with a pl 10x bigger then urs noes? T_T

arf, sry but it makes no sence to me, simple useless ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about.. NO?

Okay, let's say I'm a player, and I go onto a new server.

There's SSJ 3 Gokus flying around and ****, nuking the map.

And I look at ONE of them, and my ****ING SCOUTER EX-****ING-PLODES.

So now I have NO way of telling where my extremely powerful enemies are coming from.

NOT a good idea, my friend.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
john_volkov said:
can you make the scouter to explod if you see a big PL like 10x biger then your, your scout will explode or set a PL to explod
That, sadly, would not be a useful feature for ESF, just like Shiyojin Rommyu said. If you join a server late, and there's players flying around with powerlevels 10x your size already, then boom scouter blows up the moment you look at one of the players.

Sorry buddy, but useless feature.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the series they could aford teh scouters to blow up since the people could sense the KI of others (not everyone so dont even start with that).

But the scouter wasnt an actual tool for detection of people. It only showed a direction of a powerlevel that was close. Not an actual radar like in ESF.

Actualy i dont realy care since i dont use the scouter anyhow but it would be usseless for ESF. I mean you cant sense teh other players and if you are using the scouter you become imobalised. Unless you are ussed to play with out that thing aswell ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the sensing you can you add sensing to players like (Goku,Vegeta,Picolo,Buu,Kurilin,Gohan,) to be a buton , if your pres the buton there will be a strange animate glow on the enemy

Best answers
hey guys dont just look at his idea in 1 way.. look at it in general...

an exploading scouter..

would be nice if you were to powerup to certain extent then your scouter blew up.

So when your really strong or lets say you go ssj or higher your scouter will expload.

This would be great for people who just joined a server becuz People who are transed and have high PL cant just go Search for the small dots on the radar to go kill.

Also not having a scouter makes the game more interactive in my opinion..

and in the show The players didn't NEED scouters after they learned to sense powerlevels.

The game should have a power sensing feature.

*** Sensing power levels ***

How about this? their could be a Power Sensing button. When the button is pressed and held Your screen Locks on to the person closest to you. You screen blurs out everything else EXCEPT the person that you are locked on. And sense You are Sensing Ki The player your locked on too could give off aura or have an arura glow. Your Ki is also Burning at an incredible rate, so fast that with a full ki bar you can only Use this for 5 seconds max. Also Their should be a delay after using it, Like where you Regain your senses.

I remeber in the show when a character sensed ki he was suprised/shocked and it took a little while for him to regain his senses.. so i guess the delay should be .5 to 1 second long.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
What about the sensing you can you add sensing to players like (Goku,Vegeta,Picolo,Buu,Kurilin,Gohan,) to be a buton , if your pres the buton there will be a strange animate glow on the enemy
But thats why you have the scouter. Thats the way of sensing players.

Basicly shure a scouter explodes but what than. Only the strongest guy has the scouter left wich gives him an advantage over the server aside his PL.

nge

Best answers
I think people should just die when the strongest person on the server says "(name here) dies to my immense power"

Best answers
nge said:
I think people should just die when the strongest person on the server says "(name here) dies to my immense power"
yea, or if he throws a kamehameha with 20 mil PL... thats pretty much the whole server goes poof XD.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe only if your death the scouter will explode to look more cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe good one, or like sid if someone with super amount of power is there it explodes than cuts your eyes, so you lose 10 hp and become blind, like with a solar flare put in your face....permanently.

I'm sorry but I find no reason for this suggestion, no hard feelings, but I doubt the team will put in extra effort for something like this...

Best answers
same thing this way

if you see a kid buu and you stick around in your normal state

Best answers
Ok, theres probably a way to fix this suggestion. Exploding scouter? Hmm, yea at death it could explode in the corner for a cool little addition, but during combat if the scouter explodes from a huge pl, you should DEFENITELY have the secondary ability to sense huge pls, like hit a button to autoface the strongest person, then again to scroll through to the weakest or something. Maybe have a little picture in the corner of something similar to a scouter...but this sounds like a lot of work already and I kinda like the scouter as is. ^^ but yea theres my defense for this suggestion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well u gived me an ideea how about on the scouter enemies not to bee dots but little sprites of their class? (gohan ,buu , *** ..etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom